Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted CCHAN's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCHAN

User name: CCHAN

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:180501942

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (1) | Weapon: tf_weapon_sword

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I wasn't using aimbot/cheat, in fact I never hack in any game ever. I remember my ping was bad and I went demoknight, I ran around the boss (it was a saxton hale mode server) and shake and hold my mouse1 trying to get a few swings in, I didn't hit the boss much before dying, and apparently it got me banned. The ban was 2 years ago, I quitted TF2 shortly after the ban (not that the ban cause me to quit), and recently came back to play.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
How do you remember exactly what it was you were doing that resulted in a ban, if you weren't doing anything wrong?

CCHAN

I don't exactly understand your question, I think you are asking why I think I know what I did caused the ban.
I searched myself on the ban list and the reason for my ban is "[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (1) | Weapon: tf_weapon_sword"
I'm pretty sure I went demoknight and had a rather bad connection, therefore came to the conclusion that the Anti-cheat mistaken me as an aimbotter. I am never ever a cheater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom