Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved !ccc and !voteslay doesn't work anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleos

Uncharitable

Eleos

Title says it, access to the commands suddenly got removed. I don't know since when.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Your donator probably expired. If you don't think it expired then could you tell us if it happens on all of the servers? Is it only these 2 commands?

Other than that, @Benedevil

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

@Buster /voteslay doesn't work for any donors apparently. Pablo and Copyright complained about it earlier so I'm going to assume it's a shared problem.

Eleos

Uncharitable

Eleos

I recently donated 6 keys, and all other commands are still working, so my donator prob didnt expire. Other donors have the same problem.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
This happened to me 5 months ago, yet the next day it worked. I say wait until tomorrow. :^)

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
yea but ccc has not been working for me for 2 days now and also votekick does not work
You problem?

I mean, it still works for me. The only thing that doesn't work for me is !ccc and !voteslay

Maybe you ran out of donor?

SnowyDevil

Unremarkable

Ace

no my donor still works i can change my color. and votmute people but the other votes wont work

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Well, many bugs are popping up right now. Admins can't even ban properly through their menu. It most likely is some scripting bug, or maybe related to the site split benedevil announced.

If it isn't resolved by the server restart at about 4AM, i'm sure ben will figure something.
@Benedevil

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello, do you simply not have access to the command or do they not seem to exists?

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
On the other side, the ban command doesn't seem to exist. Though, banning through sourcebans is possible.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Could I perhaps have some IPs of affected servers, since I seem to be able to execute all commands on my test server as a donator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 13)

Top Bottom