Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Catfishing.'s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catfishing.

Username: Catfishing.

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198112013513

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
cheating/hax

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Hello, I really don't know why you banned me, the reason that your Admin ( 10000 Cold Knights ) gave to me is cheating and hacking, I didn't use any type of them, but if you still insist on unbanning me then can I see the evidence, please? because I have checked the ban list and they don't have any demos or videos that can prove that I used a hack or cheat, so just anyone who can't fight me and start to being rude and toxic to me, and they called me that I use a hack because they don't want to admit that they can't deal with me and need to protect their honor. Revoke the ban, please?

Catfishing.

I see it was him, well, what do you think after you saw the video? In my opinion, they are standing still like a log, target shooting whatever, It's really easy to shoot them. I don't know how reliable it is. But since I've been playing this game for 3000 hours, wouldn't it be possible for me to play multiple classes and not play so badly that I couldn't do anything? Or do I have to walk out and let them kill me? I'm not going to say bad things to you. But I try to say the fact that I wasn't cheating and hacking.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Start at around 240k of the attached demo (yikes).
In addition to your unusually high accuracy and perception, your aim was constantly jittering in a very unnatural, mechanical manner. Other staff will review this and get back to you.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I reviewed entire 300k ticks demo and attached mp4 videos to it and i don't see aimbot, just regular few flick shots and normal headshots. Some headshots would look a bit odd due it's a demo.
That's my opinion and only 10k here will decide what to do with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom