Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Casual Bully's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casual Bully

Strange
User name: Casual Bully

Name
Casual Bully

Your Age

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID Basual Cully#1518

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on?
I play on jailbreak LA most of the time but I sometimes jump on other english speaking servers and I occationally play vsh

Why would you like to become an admin?
I just want to be able to get rid of those certain type of people who feel the need to come to a jailbreak server just to do stuff like freekill, cheat, etc.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Around 3:00 usually, depends on my work schedule for the week

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
If I'm going to be honest, I don't know. I know thats not a very good answer for someone applying for admin but I seriously don't know. I've only witnessed other admins do what they do and have learned from experience from watching, listening, and asking them how they do it. I can't really put down any specific punishment. I'll just learn as I go I guess. For one, I would not know any punishment for vsh since I don't play often enough to know the rules of it. For jailbreak, I know the basic punishments for all offences you could commit there.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm very monotone and chill, and I've read and know all the rules of jailbreak BlackWonder. I'm not gonna be an asshole to anyone even if they are to me. I'm very blunt when it comes to everything so thats something to take into consideration and I can be strict and rude if I choose to be but I'm not.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Casual Bully,

Looking at your commbans, you've got quiite some history.
1565505099816.png

most of them are for chatspam, whilst the newest one was for racism.
You also have 2 teambans on your record, both for freekill.

you've got a good amount of playtime at 5 days and 12 hours.

Your chatlogs:
1565505246435.png

1565505259418.png

1565505274703.png

1565505291823.png

1565505304037.png

1565505326603.png
The main things I would like to point out are 2 things:
firstly, you've got a lenny bind, which is not really a good thing in my eyes.
I'm very monotone and chill, and I've read and know all the rules of jailbreak BlackWonder. I'm not gonna be an asshole to anyone even if they are to me.
Secondly, you say you're a cool guy, but seeing your chatlogs, I see that you still have outbursts at time and start swearing profanities at other players.

Consle.tf
I don't think you know console well enough, as you've misspelled his name.
(Console | blw.tf)

For jailbreak, it depends on what the person actually did, but normally first a verbal warning, next a temporary fix, then a permanent one.
This is not sufficient. Please elaborate on this. I'd recommend looking at some accepted applications to get an Idea.

In general, your outbursts and lenny bind might be a problem, and your punishment section is nonexistant. Please fix this.
You are also not in our discord server.
Thank you for reading and good luck.

Attachments

• 1565505185850.png
    1565505185850.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Hey Casual Bully,

Your application;
Your application is very short and you don't give us much to work with.
It's clear to see that you haven't read the guide for staff applications, which is recommended you do as it explains all the steps and shows you how a good application could look.

You can also take a look at accepted applications if you need examples and/or inspiration. If you want to do some extra, you can take a look at declined applications too and see what feedback they got from the staff team.

Your chatlogs;
To be honest, I couldn't find anything that was bad and recent in your chatlogs. You seem to control your language, which is great.
1565532145316.png
1565532549371.png

Other;
One of them is semi-recent
1565532757025.png

You seem like a fine person but I don't really have an opninion for now. As I wrote before, you haven't given us much to work with which is why I think you should expand your application by taking a look at the threads I linked to.

Casual Bully

Strange
Hello Casual Bully,

Looking at your commbans, you've got quiite some history.
View attachment 12098
most of them are for chatspam, whilst the newest one was for racism.
You also have 2 teambans on your record, both for freekill.

you've got a good amount of playtime at 5 days and 12 hours.

Your chatlogs:
The main things I would like to point out are 2 things:
firstly, you've got a lenny bind, which is not really a good thing in my eyes.

Secondly, you say you're a cool guy, but seeing your chatlogs, I see that you still have outbursts at time and start swearing profanities at other players.

I don't think you know console well enough, as you've misspelled his name.
(Console | blw.tf)

This is not sufficient. Please elaborate on this. I'd recommend looking at some accepted applications to get an Idea.

In general, your outbursts and lenny bind might be a problem, and your punishment section is nonexistant. Please fix this.
You are also no in our discord server.
Thank you for reading and good luck.
In reference to my commbans, most of them are just me being immature except the one about racism, which I can't quite remember correctly. The lenny binds were a old thing I don't have a lenny bind anymore and I've matured alot more enough to the point where I can control my behavoir, like I said I'm not an asshole, but I don't really see how comparing chatlogs from the past reflect me being one. I just put console's name there just to seem like I knew someone, don't really know why. Truthfully don't know any of the admins well enough and don't talk to them much. I'll update the punishment tab with more detail whenever I can, and also, is it a requirement to be in the discord? I don't know if it is or not or if its recommened or what. Thank you for the feed back, I'll see to updating the application.

Casual Bully

Strange
Hey Casual Bully,

Your application;
Your application is very short and you don't give us much to work with.
It's clear to see that you haven't read the guide for staff applications, which is recommended you do as it explains all the steps and shows you how a good application could look.

You can also take a look at accepted applications if you need examples and/or inspiration. If you want to do some extra, you can take a look at declined applications too and see what feedback they got from the staff team.

Your chatlogs;
To be honest, I couldn't find anything that was bad and recent in your chatlogs. You seem to control your language, which is great.

Other;
One of them is semi-recentView attachment 12108

You seem like a fine person but I don't really have an opninion for now. As I wrote before, you haven't given us much to work with which is why I think you should expand your application by taking a look at the threads I linked to.
Yes, I can see it is very short, I'll get to fixing that. I did not read the staff application guide, I didn't know that was a thing, so thank you for letting me know and I'll read over it and make improvements to my application. Thanks for the feedback and I'll start on doing some of your recommendations.

Casual Bully

Strange
Would you be able to provide a few basics on how you would punish people?
Well for starters I would give 1 warning per offense, unless it's something like mass freekill, teamkill, or stuff of that sense, major offenses. For regular offenses I would I always give 1 warning, then a temporary fix, then a longer temporary fix, then permanent. This could apply to most of the offenses that you could commit. Like I said before, major offenses have a permenent fix no warnings or anything. For anything else that could be considered special offenses or ones that don't happen very often, I would have need some help for those, but besides that, that is pretty much what I would do, in reference to punishments,if and when I do become an admin.

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Hi again Casual Bully! :)

You seem like a nice person but I don't believe you are ready to become a staff member. I say that because you recently got muted by @Console | for "micspam" & teambanned by @Jim for "freekill".

1566647856903.png

1566648091293.png

Something I also dislike is that you aren't specific in your answers;
1 warning, then a temporary fix, then a longer temporary fix, then permanent
How long is the temporary fix? We won't and can't guess what you mean by "temporary fix" and to be honest, it just gives me the impression that you have no idea about how the punishments system works, which is why you should be more specific in your answers.

I definitely believe you would be able to become a staff member in the future if you just take your time to observe current staff members actions to get an idea of how & when you punish people.

Last edited:

Casual Bully

Strange
Hi again Casual Bully! :)

You seem like a nice person but I don't believe you are ready to become a staff member. I say that because you recently got muted by @Console | for "micspam" & teambanned by @Jim for "freekill".

View attachment 12300
View attachment 12301

Something I also dislike is that you aren't specific in your answers;

How long is the temporary fix? We won't and can't guess what you mean by "temporary fix" and to be honest, it just gives me the impression that you have no idea about how the punishments system works, which is why you should be more specific in your answers.

I definitely believe you would be able to become a staff member in the future if you just take your time to observe current staff members actions to get an idea of how & when you punish people.
I can understand what you said, I'm not very experienced in any of this. The mute was because my mic was loud because I turned it up and I forgot to turn it back down so he muted me. The freekill was me accidentally hitting the button to start a game without giving a warning, and people died. I will try to see what I can observe , thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom