Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finished Cash Prizes Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
Hey BlackWonder Community,

I'm Cash and I'm new the forums and discord. Some of you may or have not have seen my name floating around as of late. In appreciation for the warm welcome to this group I am hosting a raffle. There's already quite a few of you that I've spoken to you and others I am still awaiting to greet.

Your servers are awesome and it's been exciting to be a part of this group. Now onto the raffle description:

The giveaway pool consists of 30 Refined Metal.
The length will be 3 days; because who wants to wait long amounts.
3 winners will be randomly selected. 1st place: 15 refined | 2nd place: 10 refined | 3rd place: 5 refined

You must be a registered member on the forums. Coming from a previously large community the forum dynamic was something I always enjoyed. Good luck to all of you!

Cash Prizes

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
The winners have been chosen. Harold in first place, Vick in second place, and finally Zshim in third place. Please check your Steam trade offers.

If you missed out on this raffle fret no. I will be doing something different in the future.
I have also learned that Harold has a mild obsession with apes. His earnings have been forfeited and automatically send to Robbwonder.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Very good rationale. @RainbowRobb can we promote this man to Owner on the account of his great problem solving skills?

D

Deleted member 3276

The winners have been chosen. Harold in first place, Vick in second place, and finally Zshim in third place. Please check your Steam trade offers.

If you missed out on this raffle fret no. I will be doing something different in the future.
I have also learned that Harold has a mild obsession with apes. His earnings have been forfeited and automatically send to Robbwonder.

I'll have you know I do not have an obsession with them. I hate them with a passion ok ty ))

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Giveaway has been completed. Thanks for hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom