Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined CarouSeL's Moderator Application

CarouSeL

CaraSo

Username: CarouSeL

Name
CarouSeL

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes, on 139.99.62.187:27015

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:619678827

Your DiscordID
CarouSel#8258

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Preferably the one where I have the most hours in which is the Hightower server (139.99.62.187:27015)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've experienced several issues with my and others' enjoyment whenever someone was clearly exploiting and no admins nor moderators were on at that time.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Played it daily until I started moderating my play time from 1BNT until 9BNT while occasionally taking a break in the middle.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
I'd use the voice chat/written chat focused mutes for people who are either spamming or being toxic towards anyone, spray ban for obvious NSFW sprays, temp bans so the user can cool their head off and take some time off the game and bans for confirmed bots or cheaters.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
none

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Malay as it is my mother language and english being my 2nd language.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello, thanks for applying

You actually only have 1.5 days cumulative playtime on our servers, as per the link and instructions in the 'how to apply' guide.

Regarding the section for punishing players, you have not explained the reason for your 'temp bans so players can cool off', and you have not shown what you would do if someone were to break rules repeatedly.

Explaining what type of rule-breaking you most commonly see on your chosen server would be useful as well, so we know how you would moderate the server.

If you submit a new application once you have reached the right playtime and address these concerns, you will have a strong application, as your chatlogs are also clean, kind and polite.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom