Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Captain's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain

Somewhat Threatening

Captain

User name: Captain

Name
Damir, my Blackwonder username is "Captain", I change my Steam username sometimes but now I mostly use "General Mark Jamison Sheppard" for my Steam username

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:160414553

Have you managed servers previously? No

Which servers have you previously managed? None

On what servers do you usually play on? I mostly play on Blackwonder JB, sometimes on Blackwonder JB NY and sometimes on Blackwonder JB LA as well on Orange x3 uber upgrades

Why would you like to become an admin? I want to become an admin since I am tired of seeing people breaking rules and ruining other players experience and since I want to meat good people on BLW.TF and want to have good time on the servers, but there always has to be someone who ruins the moment wastes everyone's time and nerves for no good reason just to ruin someone's fun, it feels bad and I want to help people having a good time

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names will5023, Egg, Pkay, Noodle Ball, Jim, Irish Fox, mark

When are you usually available to play? I am aviable most time of the day till end of summer that's when my school starts and I have school 1 week in the morning from 8 am till 2 pm and 1 week afternoon from 12 pm till 7 or 8 pm UTC/GMT +2 hours

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play GENERAL RULES:

Spamming (chat/voice chat):
First a warning,
1 hour gag/mute,
1 day gag/mute,
2 days gag/mute,
1 week gag/mute,
2 weeks gag/mute,
1 month gag/mute,
Perma gag/mute.

Speaking another language besides english in voice chat:
First a warning and then punishments same like "Spamming".

Ghosting:
Depends how much damage did the ghosting cause it will start with warning and then depends on how much damage did the ghosting cause the person will get similar to spamming punishments but insted of 1 hour gag/mute and 2 weeks gag/mute person will reicive:
2 hour silence,
1 day silence,
2 days silence,
1 week silence,
1 month silence,
Perma silence.

Player/admin disrespect, also racism:
A person will be warned at first and if it continues:
1 day silence,
2 day silence,
1 week silence,
2 week silence,
Perma silence.

Inappropriate content:
If there is an nsfw spray person would be warned to change spray if not a perma spray ban.

About conscientious objector if there is an inappropriate content on it a person would reicive a
warning to change weapon and slayed, if the person doesn't change the weapon he will firstly be kicked after that banning will start:
2 hours,
1 day,
1 week,
Perma ban.

About innapporpriate profile avatar person will firstly be warned to change avatar if not kick and after that same punishments as for conscientious objector.

Advertising hacks/cheats:
Person would first reicive a warning to stop if not perma silence, also I would start recording to check if they are actually hacking/cheating and if there is something suspicious i would consult with other admins about it.

Cheating/hacking:
Firstly I will start recording and if I think person indeed is cheating/hacking perma ban and after that I would consult with other admins.

Exploitting:
A person would firstly reicive a warning with slay, if it continues:
1 hour ban,
2 hour ban,
1 day ban,
1 week ban,
Perma ban.

Abusing "!calladmin" command:
1 day ban,
2 day ban,
1 week ban,
1 month ban,
Perma ban.

Calling out an undercover admin:
1 day silence,
2 days silence,
1 week silence,
2 weeks silence,
1 month silence,
Perma silence.

JAILBREAK RULES:

Talking over admins during miccheck:
Mute for:
1 hour mute,
2 hour mute,
1 day mute,
1 week mute,
2 weeks mute,
1 month mute,
Perma mute.
But I will firstly give a warning not to overtalk during miccheck before I start micchecking

Talking over warden:
The person will firstly reicive a warning then following punishments:
1 hour mute,
2 hour mute,
1 day mute,
1 week mute,
1 month mute,
Perma mute.

Armory camping(BLU team):
Person will firstly reicive a warning, after that slay and if continues the person will reicive a punishment of 1 hour guard ban.
For players on RED team they will also reicive a warning and after that slay.

Baiting:
Person on Blu team will reicive a warning to stop baiting if not the person will be slayed.

Delaying:
Person will be asked to stop delaying if not the person will be slayed as well.

Continuously calling out false accusations:
Person will firstly be warned to stop if not 1 hour mute/gag

Sticky trapping:
If a person on BLU team places sticky traps the person will be warned to carefully detonate stickies away from RED team,if not the person will be slayed.
If the person on RED team is placing sticky traps person will be warned to detonate them and stop delaying if not the person will be slayed.

Ammo glitch:
The person would be slayed and warned to change class or to rejoin if they do not comply the punishments will be same as for "Exploitting".

JAILBREAK BLU TEAM RULES:

No mic on BLU team:
Perma guard ban until they proove they have a mic.

Unwardening:
If the person has a good reason to unwarden he will be asked to slay himself,if it turns out the person who unwardened doesn't have a mic the person will be perma guard banned.
If the person with a mic unwardens for no good reason the person will reicive 1 day guard ban.

Freekill:
The person will be slayed and the person who was freekilled will get respawned,if freekilling continues they will reicive punishment of:
2 hour guard ban,
1 day guard ban,
2 day guard ban,
1 week guard ban,
2 week guard ban,
1 month guard ban,
Perma guard ban.

Mass freekill:
The person wh mass freekilled will reicive punishments:
Perma guard ban and 1 week ban.

Freekilling a freeday:
The person who freekilled the freeday will reicive the following punishments:
1 day guard ban,
2 day guard ban,
1 week guard ban,
1 month guard ban,
Perma guard ban.

Freehitting:
Person who is freehitting on BLU team will firstly reicive a warning and if they keep doing it after I will firstly slay them after that they will reicive following punishments:
1 hour guard ban,
2 hour guard ban,
1 day guard ban,
2 day guard ban,
1 week guard ban,
2 week guard ban,
1 month guard ban,
Perma guard ban.

Baiting:
A person on BLU team will firstly be warned to stop if not they will be slayed, if they don't stop after that they will reicive following punishments:
1 hour guard ban,
2 hour guard ban,
1 day guard ban,
2 day guard ban,
1 week guard ban,
2 week guard ban,
1 month guard ban,
Perma guard ban.

Force baiting:
Warnings and punishments will be same as baiting.

Last Guard Kills All before warden has been locked:
The person will firstly be warned it's not LGKA until warden locks if the person freekilled someone before the warning was given the person will reicive a slay if it happens after the warning the person will reicive following punishments:
2 hour guard ban,
1 day guard ban,
2 day guard ban,
1 week guard ban,
1 month guard ban,
Perma guard ban.

Tricky orders:
Warden will be warned to be more clear otherwise he weill reicive following punishments:
2 hour guard ban,
1 day guard ban,
2 day guard ban,
1 week guard ban,
2 week guard ban,
1 month guard ban,
Perma guard ban.

Freekill orders:
Warden will be warned that that is not allowed if the warden ignors he will reicive following punishments:
1 day guard ban,
2 day guard ban,
1 week guard ban,
2 week guard ban,
1 month guard ban,
Perma guard ban.
And if a person on guard team listens to the freekill order the person will start reiciving same punishmens as for freekilling.

Warden hogging:
The person will reicive a warning that you can not force warden more then 3 times in a row and will be asked to slayhim/herself, if the person ignores he will reicive following punishments:
2 hour guard ban,
1 day guard ban,
2 day guard ban,
1 week guard ban,
2 week guard ban,
1 month guard ban,
Perma guard ban.

Repeating:
Warden will be warned to give a repeat, if not warden will be slayed, if the warden continues not giving any repeats the person will reicive following punishments:
2 hour guard ban,
1 day guard ban,
2 day guard ban,
1 week guard ban,
1 month guard ban,
Perma guard ban.

Lying as warden:
Warden will be warned that they can not lie and to scrap what he said. If the damage is already done and the warden slays himself the person will be forgiven,if not the person will be slayed and if it
continues the person will reicive following punishments:
2 hour guard ban,
1 day guard ban,
2 day guard ban,
1 week guard ban,
1 month guard ban,
Perma guard ban.

Illegal days/mini-games:
Warden will be warned that they can not that day or those mini-games and if the warden ignores he will reicive following punishments:
2 hour guard ban,
1 day guard ban,
2 day guard ban,
1 week guard ban,
1 month guard ban,
Perma guard ban.

DEATHMATCH RULES:

Spawncamping:
1 day ban,
2 day ban,
1 week ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I used to be toxic when I first started playing on Blackwonder I mean I can still be toxic today but I can say that I did change over time and I am not toxic as I used to be before.
I was banned once for 2 hrs for using rtd.
I was silenced by RainbowRob cause I called him an "idiot" and I was arguing with him about ghosting.
Also I was gagged for spamming and ghosting.

Last edited:

Captain

Somewhat Threatening

Captain

P.S. I had to edit a bit since I accidently pressed "ENTER" button while saying the reason why I wanted to become an admin and then it finished my app

EDIT:I editted ammo glitch punishments cause they were not in order insted of instant perma ban person should reicive same punishments as for exploitting

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Ammo glitch:
The person would be slayed and warned to change class or to rejoin if they do not comply perma ban.
No

The rest of the app looks clean. Uh, Ben Jr. would say add color.

Looks good aids chatlogs, looks not good

Last edited:

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Hello.
2018-07-15 20:28:51 BlackWonder | JailbreakGeneral Mark Jamison SheppardNow fuck off before Imute you, block you and unfriend you

2018-07-26 14:55:34BlackWonder | JailbreakGeneral Mark Jamison SheppardFuck off Fluffo

2018-06-18 06:33:43BlackWonder LA | JailbreakDeal with itFuck you cunts

2018-06-01 23:31:19BlackWonder | JailbreakDeal with itWhat a cunt

2018-06-01 23:29:18BlackWonder |
JailbreakDeal with itMuting someone for being a cunt
There are so many more but a lot of them were in 2017 or that it looked like it was spammed.
Rob has the chatlogs shown.

Advertising hacks/cheats:
Person would first reicive a warning to stop if not perma silence, also I would start recording to check if they are actually hacking/cheating and if there is something suspicious i would consult with other admins about it.
If they are advertising cheats, you should immediately silence them as they are literally telling other people to cheat which should not be tolerated.

Ammo glitch:
The person would be slayed and warned to change class or to rejoin if they do not comply perma ban.
Permanently banning someone for ammo glitching is a little bit too harsh,
I would either just kick them or ban them for a day if they continue.

Baiting:
Person on Blu team will reicive a warning to stop baiting if not the person will be slayed.
This seems to just be like the second version of baiting but without the guard bans.
Baiting:
A person on BLU team will firstly be warned to stop if not they will be slayed, if they don't stop after that they will reicive following punishments:
1 hour guard ban,
2 hour guard ban,
1 day guard ban,
2 day guard ban,
1 week guard ban,
2 week guard ban,
1 month guard ban,
Perma guard ban.
It's quite clear that you didn't take a second look through your punishments and got confused with it, especially this part, where you have two of the same set of punishments. I do hope you did make up your mind of which punishment to choose if you were accepted and had to deal with this scenario.

These are just the first few things I disagree with in the application, otherwise it's fine. Your chatlogs, however, is really concerning and it's not like they were all typed a long time ago, it's the fact that it was really recent. Honestly, I've never seen you type as much whenever I see you ingame; In fact, your chatlogs kind of made me think that you act really differently when we come online because I didn't really have an issue with you other than being unsure about some rules. You are a decent user but with the information provided by the others, I cannot say you are ready to be an admin.
-Support

Last edited:

Captain

Somewhat Threatening

Captain

Hello.
2018-07-15 20:28:51 BlackWonder | JailbreakGeneral Mark Jamison SheppardNow fuck off before Imute you, block you and unfriend you

2018-07-26 14:55:34BlackWonder | JailbreakGeneral Mark Jamison SheppardFuck off Fluffo

2018-06-18 06:33:43BlackWonder LA | JailbreakDeal with itFuck you cunts

2018-06-01 23:31:19BlackWonder | JailbreakDeal with itWhat a cunt

2018-06-01 23:29:18BlackWonder |
JailbreakDeal with itMuting someone for being a cunt

If they are advertising cheats, you should immediately silence them as they are literally telling other people to cheat which should not be tolerated.

Permanently banning someone for ammo glitching is a little bit too harsh, I would either just kick them or ban them for a day if they continue.

I'm going to edit this later on as I'm currently in the middle of an event.
About addvertaizing I think it's fair and I forgot to mention if person does it only once the person will only get a warning but if he spams or continues addvertising insta perma silence and for the ammo glitch I eddited it to be same like exploitting punishments and you are right that was too harsh

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
These are excerpts of your recent chatlogs. I would like to give you an opportunity to explain them.

fuck.PNG bastard.PNG auti.PNG cunt.PNG fag.PNG pussy.PNG admin.PNG

Attachments

• cock.PNG
    cock.PNG
    41.3 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

Captain

Somewhat Threatening

Captain

Well on the first 2 pics I was mostly messing around and also when I was calling people "pussy" I was also messing around since I challenged them on melee fight while I was playing on Red team and I did say I can be toxic even today.

Sry for a bit later respond I was sleeping.

Melectrome

Legendary
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/captains-ban-appeal.7810/
This was September 11 2017, yet it appears you're still teambanned
Screenshot_5.png
You're not ready to be an admin.
While you do some reports from time to time from what I've seen and the app is clean and well made, based on the chatlogs (What mark and Robb posted) and this,
-support

EDIT:
About the chatlogs, I found some more, there's a LOT more, all recent
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_6.png

searching with the word "Cunt" showed 20 pages of chatlogs

Last edited:

Captain

Somewhat Threatening

Captain

Perma team ban was when I actually first came on the server I accidently went on Blu and I got teambanned for no mic and I actually didn't have mic back then but I soonly after that got it but I forgot that I have teamban

And for the other bans I don't even remember them

And also as I do regret saying so much of that I bet I had reason for saying it to some people

Last edited:

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

And for the other bans I don't even remember them
That is really concerning.
Although I doubt it's close to what I think, it made me think that you never cared about why you got banned and just continued playing after the ban without having a single thought about it.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
And also as I do regret saying so much of that I bet I had reason for saying it to some people
you may have had reason but you could definitely have said something else than what you did. having seen your chatlogs and the way you act towards people who you either dislike or do something wrong in server i cannot endorse you for admin at this time -support

Captain

Somewhat Threatening

Captain

https://blackwonder.tf/threads/captains-ban-appeal.7810/
This was September 11 2017, yet it appears you're still teambanned
You're not ready to be an admin.
While you do some reports from time to time from what I've seen and the app is clean and well made, based on the chatlogs (What mark and Robb posted) and this,
-support

EDIT:
About the chatlogs, I found some more, there's a LOT more, all recent
View attachment 6849View attachment 6848
searching with the word "Cunt" showed 20 pages of chatlogs
About team ban I got unteambanned long time ago I don't know why is that team ban still there but I can join Blu team

I am sorry that I didn't respond to that sooner I just didn't realise but my teamban was removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom