Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can't zoom-in with Sniper rifle

LanFour

LanFour

Title, this is a BlackWonder servers problem, I can zoom-in fine in other servers, maybe because I have custom content (mostly for performance, Mastercomfig, flat textures, etc...) Sadly, I don't know exactly which of the customizations is restricting me (I assume it's a server restriction) and I would like to know so I can do something about it, thanks.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
if possible, record what you doing along with the config you using. If I recall, someone has same issue before, idk it has been resolved or not.

LanFour

LanFour

if possible, record what you doing along with the config you using. If I recall, someone has same issue before, idk it has been resolved or not.
Thank you for the quick reply, I didn't expect it to be so quick, TBH I tried to change a couple of the custom stuff and It didn't work, and I should really try a fresh install, I was hoping this problem was an easy fix, that's why I posted, I'll try to reinstall the game (with sync disabled just to be extra careful), then I'll come back to this post, I don't feel like uninstalling it tho, so this may take a while.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom