Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Cant complete contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGuy blw.tf

Arash

Hi! Today i was on achievement engineer server and wanted to make contract for another points. I must win 10 times. But on this map i cant win any round. When i was trying to do this contract on another server (deathrun #1) there was another contract to win 5 times.... What i can do with this?

On achievement: http://imgur.com/a/Fs4mz

On deathrun #1: http://imgur.com/a/nortI (i have win 2 times)

I was trying to see this on randomizer, but server crashed unfortunalety... Help with this...

Sorry for bad English

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Not sure if the contracts are region-specific anymore, but I do believe that bene can manually renew yours if you provide your steamID, if something is wrong with the contracts.

TheGuy blw.tf

Arash

Not sure if the contracts are region-specific anymore, but I do believe that bene can manually renew yours if you provide your steamID, if something is wrong with the contracts.

I will try. Oh, and i was trying again on randomizer, but i have contract from deathrun #1, so....

#edit I dont know where to put my steam ID.... welp, this is STEAM_0:1:157196038 my ID because i am very new to use this forum

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
TheGuy, contracts are regions specific.
So if you have problems with a contract that says "Win X rounds" just go on either a Dodgeball server in that region or something like VSH. Both gamemodes have pretty fast rounds which people will won on.

TheGuy blw.tf

Arash

TheGuy, contracts are regions specific.
So if you have problems with a contract that says "Win X rounds" just go on either a Dodgeball server in that region or something like VSH. Both gamemodes have pretty fast rounds which people will won on.

Oh man thanks a lot! + for u. But that means i can have 6 contracts in some 24 hours..... I see many points... Again thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom