Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Cant aim

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxdogexx00

Strange
For some reason i can't seem to aim on blackwonder.tf servers and its only on blackwonder.tf servers i can aim on everything else so i dont know why i would if someone could respond with a solution(also im referring to sniper) please and thankyou.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

What do you mean by being able to aim?
Does your crosshair not follow your mouse movements or are you unable to zoom in with the sniper scope?

xxdogexx00

Strange
its not that that i cant use M2 i can use M2 but just not with sniper he's either bugged for me or maybe i've been aim banned if that's a thing i've only been banned temporarily for freekill on jailbreak so i don't know why i cant use the zoom in

xxdogexx00

Strange
i mainly play jailbreak servers well at least blackwonder jailbreak i go sniper i cant use zoom and i also play on a duel server but much mostly to rack up kills on my strange scatter gun 172.96.160.170:27095 that's the jailbreak IP
and this is the dual servers IP 85.117.240.11:27005 and i'm also playing on a high tower server and cant zoom aswell here's the high tower IP 185.44.76.140:27035

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
That's quite odd. Can you maybe join another community server and confirm that this is just blackwonder

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
user hasn't returned. Closing this thread. If you're still experiencing this issue, please feel free to make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom