Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Can you lower the price ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
No. Then people would get them too fast. Just Do your contracts, Play on servers And you'll get one eventually After time.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I find the credits dissapear too fast because I spend them on RTDs for everyone...

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Ok i know that but i didnt said lower like 50% but just 300-500 credits.
300 500? No. Maybe 5000 but not less considering you don't have to Pay anything. The current Price is fine IMO.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
300 500? No. Maybe 5000 but not less considering you don't have to Pay anything. The current Price is fine IMO.

He's talking about lowering it by 300-500.

I'm not sure if there are diminishing returns in play here, but it feels like the contracts I'm getting are harder and reward less credits. For instance, having to do 17500 damage for about 100 credits as opposed to the 13000 damage I had to do when I just joined.

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
He's talking about lowering it by 300-500.

I'm not sure if there are diminishing returns in play here, but it feels like the contracts I'm getting are harder and reward less credits. For instance, having to do 17500 damage for about 100 credits as opposed to the 13000 damage I had to do when I just joined.
I've personally never have done anything like that because I do not play the TF servers. However, I do not agree with lowering the price point on which to purchase a key because someone has to pay for each one, and if it were easy it's also less fun.

KristianOtaku

Strange
I was talking about lowering 300-500 credits,so the price will be 7500-7700 credits.Anyway thank you for your opinions. :)

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello Kristian.
I have no intend to lower the price of keys as I already offer them for a very fair price. 1 Key is currently 20 refined metal. 8000 credits divided by 50 credits (price of one scrap) is 160. Divide that by 9 and you get 17.77 refined metal.
The other problem of course is that I don't gain anything (except you playing on the server) from this. The bot gives away 10 refined per day and I obviously have to restock this by buying more metal.

KristianOtaku

Strange
Hello Administrator.
The price of key is very good and i did the math since the beginning,when i wanted to get the key.I did this post,because i have 2 days,that i got only contracts with 25 credits each and is hard to get the key.I want it to get the "upgrade to premium gift" because i'm still f2p. But thank you for answering to my problem.Have a good day.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I'm unsure if you, as a f2p, can even send a trade offer to the storebot requesting your items. I think the storebot would need to send the offer directly to you instead, which I am fairly certain it doesn't do automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom