Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Can we have a map selection/vote in the class wars server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

captaintotes

Dustbowl is fine, but it does get old. I remembered playing on another server (which isn't active anymore) that did this and it was great

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
We have a US-based class wars server at 85.117.240.61:27055 with map rotation enabled, however you might notice it is not nearly as popular as the dustbowl-only servers, for whatever reason.

It's safer to leave all the dustbowl servers as they are and instead expand on the rotation servers if the need arises, don't want to fix what isn't broken...

captaintotes

It says the connection failed after 4 retries for that server. Honestly i don't think there's a disadvantage, and the advantage it adds is the players there will be more consistent since it's more refreshing. I respect your decision though

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
It says the connection failed after 4 retries for that server. Honestly i don't think there's a disadvantage, and the advantage it adds is the players there will be more consistent since it's more refreshing. I respect your decision though
Server seems to be in working order.
Usually if a server is really that much more wanted by the community, people will slowly migrate to the newer server. However this has not happened yet, so we must tread carefully and not make any decisions that would otherwise kill the server

captaintotes

Server seems to be in working order.
Usually if a server is really that much more wanted by the community, people will slowly migrate to the newer server. However this has not happened yet, so we must tread carefully and not make any decisions that would otherwise kill the server
Thanks! But now it shows up like normal. The server was probably just down coincidentally at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom