Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Can we bring back the new minecraft neon map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

florbo

Strange

florbo

So on blackwonder US's Minecraft Trade Server they reverted the minecraft neon map to the old version which is kinda bad, first off because it's like christmas themed forever there now and also some places that were easier to get to are now long and difficult as well as some areas simply don't exist anymore. could we bring back the newer version of it?

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
I've heard several people voice their opinions about this. Most have commented they do perfer the V2 version of the map but also said they'd like for this to be a yearly seasonal change "update" since the map is christmas themed if it could preview around that time. (Like would be an fitting timeslot for it December 1st till Febuary 28th?)

Personally I like the christmas version cause the additional doomsday options and it's just a pleasent change with it's snow atmosphere, the present easter egg, the nether looks pretty good aswell. It's just a refreshing change from the original.

also some places that were easier to get to are now long and difficult as well as some areas simply don't exist anymore
To my knowledge what's missing
-The Mushroom Biome (Pretty much only used to skip the obby)
-The storage room shortcut is boarded off,
-The pool teleports
-The control point which was just an annoyance if anything
-The donor/noclip room teleport in storage
-The (?) button for doomsday.
-The donator statue room's glass panel
-The bar set glitched in the aether.
- (And possibly the most controversial thing) The Pee Pee Parkour text in the Aether has vanished.

Feel free to add if I'm missing any but with just this limited list, I couldn't justify this as a bad map per say.

Last edited:

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Like would be an fitting timeslot for it December 1st till Febuary 28th
Also yes it would be currently past it this year if we stuck to this, but we did just introduce this map like not even 5ish days ago. I'd be happy if we kept it for a bit till we rotate it back.

florbo

Strange

florbo

To my knowledge what's missing
-The Mushroom Biome (Pretty much only used to skip the obby)
-The storage room shortcut is boarded off,
-The pool teleports
-The control point which was just an annoyance if anything
-The donor/noclip room teleport in storage
-The (?) button for doomsday.
-The donator statue room's glass panel
-The bar set glitched in the aether.
- (And possibly the most controversial thing) The Pee Pee Parkour text in the Aether has vanished.

Feel free to add if I'm missing any but with just this limited list, I couldn't justify this as a bad map per say.
Yeah, i mean the main thing is the Mushroom Area is gone BUT the pool teleport still exists in of the corners but it only goes to red and once you enter you cannot leave from what i've seen.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
There seems to be a crash issue with the winter map. So I have reverted the map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom