Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Can warden make you un robot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Robot is a cheap tactic to get free pows because the robots for whatever reason have no animation.

It basically is a cheat that lets them get away with trying to KOs warden.

That being said, it's unfortunate because some people may just want to be a robot.
In my personal and rather unimportant opinion, warden should be able to tell people to unrobot until the issue is fixed.

Once robot has taunt kill animations, then no, warden has no reason to force them to not be robot, and shouldn't be allowed to force them to.

austinhines716

Somewhat Threatening
Robot is a cheap tactic to get free pows because the robots for whatever reason have no animation.

It basically is a cheat that lets them get away with trying to KOs warden.

That being said, it's unfortunate because some people may just want to be a robot.
In my personal and rather unimportant opinion, warden should be able to tell people to unrobot until the issue is fixed.

Once robot has taunt kill animations, then no, warden has no reason to force them to not be robot, and shouldn't be allowed to force them to.
Well no lethal taunting is already in rules (i think) and even so just say no lethal taunting you can also tell when they lethal taunt when their hands spin

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
In my opinion, no.
Some people have done it because they are not donor, so not able to become a robot.

Every argument that I have heard was BS like, you can't see if they are crouchwalking..... The answer to that is obvious.

austinhines716

Somewhat Threatening
In my opinion, no.
Some people have done it because they are not donor, so not able to become a robot.

Every argument that I have heard was BS like, you can't see if they are crouchwalking..... The answer to that is obvious.
Thanks for pending this (or who ever it was)

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I would have to say no, as it's quite obvious to see when someone is trying to lethal taunt as a Heavy whilst in robot form (they do the lil' hand twisty thing) or when a Med is using his Ubersaw taunt (the voice line and the obvious clue being that they're using the stock robot taunt). It's a huge annoyance if you die from them but at the same time it's also your fault if you can't see the signs that they're lethal taunting imho.

austinhines716

Somewhat Threatening
I would have to say no, as it's quite obvious to see when someone is trying to lethal taunt as a Heavy whilst in robot form (they do the lil' hand twisty thing) or when a Med is using his Ubersaw taunt (the voice line and the obvious clue being that they're using the stock robot taunt). It's a huge annoyance if you die from them but at the same time it's also your fault if you can't see the signs that they're lethal taunting imho.
I love going robot heavy and doing pootis pow (also hi you were in my server earlier i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom