Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Can users help admins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

Recently somebody who probably had no idea what they where saying said arc will ban me for doing mic checks for a admin with s broken mic, bear in mind that the admin asked me to do this. I just need to know am i in any sort of trouble with bene?

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Sooooooo... someone said that "Arcaliam" which is an admin is going to ban you for doing mic checks that an admin from this community (please tell us who was the admin) asked you to do something for him because he simply wasn't able to.
Am i right?
If that's what are you saying then NO, you are not in any kind of trouble what so ever, you were simply doing the right thing that an admin was TRYING to do.

And yes, any user can help admins, whether if they asked the admin to rely on them, or the admin himself asked the user to help him.

However, there are some exceptions of how and when do you do what the admin asks you to help him with or do for him.
for example: you can't insult players just cuz he tells you to.
you can't... eeeh.. uuuuh.. to be honest that's the only exception i thought of so far.

If an admin tells you to do an exploit in the map so he can report this exploit to get it fixed, that's okay as well.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

Sooooooo... someone said that "Arcaliam" which is an admin is going to ban you for doing mic checks that an admin from this community (please tell us who was the admin) asked you to do something for him because he simply wasn't able to.
Am i right?
If that's what are you saying then NO, you are not in any kind of trouble what so ever, you were simply doing the right thing that an admin was TRYING to do.

And yes, any user can help admins, whether if they asked the admin to rely on them, or the admin himself asked the user to help him.

However, there are some exceptions of how and when do you do what the admin asks you to help him with or do for him.
for example: you can't insult players just cuz he tells you to.
you can't... eeeh.. uuuuh.. to be honest that's the only exception i thought of so far.

If an admin tells you to do an exploit in the map so he can report this exploit to get it fixed, that's okay as well.
Right it was the admin Darth blade who's mic was broken/not working at that time and we agreed when required i would perform the verbal area of mic checks the admin saying i was in some deep trouble was ThePianoFighter/HHB/Trade.tf

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

The reason i came to forums about it was me and piano had some major issues recently on a personal level and i could not take his information as reliable

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Right it was the admin Darth blade who's mic was broken and we agreed when required i would perform the verbal area of mic checks the admin saying i was in some deep trouble was ThePianoFighter/HHB/Trade.tf

Here is a thing, if @Darth Vadar told you to help him just like you mentioned, and @ThePianoFighter/HHB told you to stop doing what your doing...
In my opinion, in this situation, both @Darth Vadar and @ThePianoFighter/HHB should have talked to each other about this. (about the fact that you should stop or not)
since you are simply trying to help an admin.

Unless @ThePianoFighter/HHB was able at that time to take over what you were doing instead of @Darth Vadar . (which in this case, you should listen to him)

However i would like to hear both darth and paionofighter's comments about what "Actually" happened, because something doesn't seem right.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

Here is a thing, if @Darth Vadar told you to help him just like you mentioned, and @ThePianoFighter/HHB told you to stop doing what your doing...
In my opinion, in this situation, both @Darth Vadar and @ThePianoFighter/HHB should have talked to each other about this. (about the fact that you should stop or not)
since you are simply trying to help an admin.

Unless @ThePianoFighter/HHB was able at that time to take over what you were doing instead of @Darth Vadar . (which in this case, you should listen to him)

However i would like to hear both darth and paionofighter's comments about what "Actually" happened, because something doesn't seem right.
Im going to message both and ask them to look at the thread.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

However piano couldn't really take over the mic check as several times he had to be kicked for talking over me during a mic check and talking during mic check without being told to

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
After i talked to @Toasty Ghost in a steam chat.
He told me that @ThePianoFighter/HHB thought @Toasty Ghost was "*PRETENDING*" to be an admin.
Which isn't what was happening (from Toasty's story).
as already mentioned he was simply helping an admin, and that's all.
I'm still waiting for both darth and piano's story to see if this is what really happened or not.
if so then this is just a simple misunderstanding, and there is no problem at all.

Note: I have a screenshot of our chat mentioning his part of the story. @Toasty Ghost

Last edited:

Keiii

Sufficiently Lethal

Keiii

*creates thread if pretending to be an admin is against the rules*

*people point out it is*

*creates this thread*

He told me that @ThePianoFighter/HHB thought @Toasty Ghost was "*PRETENDING*" to be an admin.

also badly tries to become an admin by 2 apps (i may be wrong), deleting one of them because of whatever reasons (i may be wrong again), flames around, even at bene. hell, im on this forums for a few minutes. if i was here for months, i would probably be able to write a book about common sense.

Edit:
In his app he says something like "if there is no rule, you cant punish"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
*creates thread if pretending to be an admin is against the rules*

*people point out it is*

*creates this thread*

also badly tries to become an admin by 2 apps (i may be wrong), deleting one of them because of whatever reasons (i may be wrong again), flames around, even at bene. hell, im on this forums for a few minutes. if i was here for months, i would probably be able to write a book about common sense.

Edit:
In his app he says something like "if there is no rule, you cant punish"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are right, he did create 2 apps, one of which he deleted. I was currently responding and wanted to post it, but then he deleted it before I could... posted it anyway, in another thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom