Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Calm (your friend)'s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calm (your friend)

User name: Calm (your friend)

Name
Calm (your friend)

Your Age

Your SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TristanGamin

Your DiscordID
a terrible person#8142

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
A discord server called Kawaiialot https://discord.gg/C9RWYWr I co-own this server, I'm a mutual with most of the people on the server, but some of the people in the discord really like me and have became friends with me, in the server I don't think anyone really hates me, I also think that I am an ok Co-owner, I've kicked really inactive people, helped people with basic issues etc, etc... I became co-owner in about August/September when i helped the creator/owner create the rules, (before i was an admin for being his friend i think) I am the most active one of the server, being on basically daily. Sometimes the server can be toxic and i can't really stop it, ie i'm offline

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Hightower, more specifically 217.20.115.23:27320

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I decided to apply when i was having the most fun.
I decided to apply because, I want to keep the server fun and not have mic spammers or exploiter/hackers ruin it.
I want to be admin so i can kick or ban anyone who mic spams (after 2 warnings), exploiters, and hackers. SO they don't ruin the fun of the server.
I haven't experienced that many mic spammers/exploiters/hackers, because most of the time there isn't any.
My history with blackwonder is when i shared my old account with my brother (the account: dead sea) When i used to go onto x10 x100 servers, or 10x 100x randomizer where i would play for hours.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Holidays, weekends, Usually on Fridays or Sundays, but i can be on, on Saturdays sometimes.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If someone is mic spamming i give them 2 warnings and telling them to please stop mic spamming it's very annoying, then if the keep doing it i mute/silence them for about 5-10ish minutes, then if they keep doing it I keep going up ending with 1 hour, if they continue the next day, I give them 2 more warnings, and if they keep going I kick them or ban them for 1-7 days. I keep doing this until they stop. (if they continue after the 1-7 day ban i make it longer, until a 1 year ban happens. This apply's to hackers as well, if they continue to hack i do the 2 warning thing with them (though this go's very quick), then I kick them for a day, if they continue I keep adding days until it is a one year ban. But if someone is breaking any other rule (mager or not) i give them about 2 warnings again telling them that if they continue to break this rule they might get banned, and if they continue i kick or ban them for about 1-7 days, etc, etc.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
No not really, I seem to talk a lot.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Herro,

Just quickly adding this.
1578120885899.png

you just joined our discord.

the steamID we require is STEAM_0:1:459941450.

and you only have 1 hour playtime on our servers.
1578120959801.png

I really think you need to play a lot more and gather more experience before re-applying.

Thanks!

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

Hello, just stopping by to tell you:
On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Hightower, more specifically 217.20.115.23:27320

Which country? for example: AUS hightower. Please be more specific.

If someone is mic spamming i give them 2 warnings and telling them to please stop mic spamming it's very annoying, then if the keep doing it i mute/silence them for about 5-10ish minutes, then if they keep doing it I keep going up ending with 1 hour,

Our first punishment is 1 hour after a warning, we don't punish for under 1 hour. Also, you said you will ban if they continue. For text/voice spam we will never ban, we only mute/gag.

This apply's to hackers as well, if they continue to hack i do the 2 warning thing with them (though this go's very quick), then I kick them for a day, if they continue I keep adding days until it is a one year ban.

We don't warn hackers, its a permanent ban straight away with no warnings, also you need to record a demo for proof!
Your punishment section is lacking, if you need more guidance feel free to look at other applications that have been accepted to get a better idea of what we are looking for. PLEASE DO NOT COPY OTHERS. Feel free to edit to make your application better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom