Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed !call

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAntondi

Antondi

So !call ( or !calladmin) is a command to call an admin on another player for doing something bad. (griefing, micspam, cheating, etc.)
But the command is restricted to donators only - which means you cant call an admin to ban a cheater.
I want it to be changed back how it used to be.

Otherwise I really like the Blackwonder servers and would like the see you keeping up the good work.

tom7351

Mildly Menacing
There already was a discussion on this. They think that this is gonna be abused, that is why they dont implement it.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
There was so much spam when everyone could use it, but now incredibly few calls ever go through, as donators can already punish people to a lesser extent and therefore don't feel the need to call. Perhaps it does need to be reworked slightly, be it playtime or registered forum accounts.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i very much think we need to rethink it, before we were maybe getting 20-30 calls a day, now we barely get 1, i think re opening it up would be good for us to catch more rule breakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom