Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined !call feature

• Thread starter Deleted member 2120
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2120

Ok so admins are rarely on, maybe a few come on per day. It would be useful to have a call feature where you can get an admin on right away. You just type "!call" into the chat and then you will have a menu (similar to a votemenu) listing all of the admins. Then, you click one, and it sends a message to their steam profile and a link to get on the server. While you can friend admins you can't friend them all, this provides an easy way to get an admin on and stop any rule breakers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Console

Server Clearing
We donors could call admin with the '!calladmin' command IF and admin is needed

Console

Server Clearing
As @mr_minati already pointed out you could go on discord and go in #request-help and i can always join if im needed ( No im not an admin only perma donor)

D

Deleted member 2120

There's already one for donors. Also, you can request an admin via discord #requesthelp server
Like if there is no donors on, or no one is bothering to go on discord for it.

mr_minati

Truly Feared
Like if there is no donors on, or no one is bothering to go on discord for it.
I would have go for a report then.

I already tried callin an admin once and nobody answered. For me this is extremely frustrating because I seem to have a problem with the reports, my demos crash if they are long :(

D

Deleted member 2120

I would have go for a report then.

I already tried callin an admin once and nobody answered. For me this is extremely frustrating because I seem to have a problem with the reports, my demos crash if they are long :(
Ok I can see where you are coming from. But it would still be useful to have, and if someone wastes the admin time the admin can just ban them and go back to the game.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

There's already a /call for donors that was added a month or so ago. It had a bug or two and was able to be accessed by everyone, donator or not. This lead to a lot of fake calls and spam managed to take place before it was fixed. If you want to use /calladmin, become a donator. If you don't want to do that, ask in Discord for the same assistance. Gets about the same response time.
Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom