Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Calamity's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamity

Strange
Username: Calamity

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:157956982

Who has punished you?
idk who did

Why were you punished?
healing a massfreekiller

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i apologize for healing the mass freekiller, i was quick fix medic and i got on blu and healed him. i promise not to do it again, while the ban is just i do not think at all it should be permanent. first off i have no record of healing mfkers and all my previous bans have been back in 2018 so over half a decade ago. i promise not to heal mfkers again but i would like the ban reduced to an actual fair time like a day or at maximum a week, i bet you the massfreekiller didnt get a forever ban on blu

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Hello Moon-Man, https://blackwonder.tf/threads/calamitys-team-ban-appeal.33770/
You said you changed but instead you healed mfker and helped him on purpose, telling reds to stay in cells and supporting an MFKer, not telling them to stop, not doing anything to stop the MFK , so you are perm teambanned because of your priors

all my previous bans have been back in 2018
Your previous perm tban was from 2022 April 25
1674171899558.png

For now I'm gonna leave this appeal up to admin @10000 Cold Knights

Attachments

• 1674171872964.png
    1674171872964.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Calamity

Strange
Hello Moon-Man, https://blackwonder.tf/threads/calamitys-team-ban-appeal.33770/
You said you changed but instead you healed mfker and helped him on purpose, so you are perm teambanned because of your priors

Your previous perm tban was from 2022 April 25

For now I'm gonna leave this appeal up to admins like @10000 Cold Knights

View attachment 31321
that fucking ban was from before 2020. he made me wait before removing the team ban. so dont fucking dare try to spin that i was teamed banned in april 25 2022

Calamity

Strange
im sorry about healing him i am. but there so many repeat offenders here with shit they have done multiple times a month they arent perma banned. why am i permabanned from blu because of fucking shit i did from half a motherfucking decade ago

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Considering you've been consistently getting punished for almost 8 years now, I think you're running out of chances. Half that time you couldn't even play on blue team at all, and barely a month after you can, you got yourself kicked off again.
@StenRodd it's your appeal (I assume), do what you wish.

Calamity

Strange
Considering you've been consistently getting punished for almost 8 years now, I think you're running out of chances. Half that time you couldn't even play on blue team at all, and barely a month after you can, you got yourself kicked off again.
@StenRodd it's your appeal (I assume), do what you wish.
there was a massive gap between it getting banned then unbanned, theres countless others here who get into trouble have they ran out of chances?

Calamity

Strange
everyone fucks up. I'm sorry for what i did and im owning up to it. im not saying remove the ban, all im saying is for it to be reduced to a month, the fact that countless others here have been guardbanned multiple times more than i have is and here i am fighting for this to not be permanent is frustrating.

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
I was thinking about giving you second chance, but you were arguing being petty, bringing off-topics,
I'm gonna declined this for now, However appeal after 3 months and if i see you behave and changed i might give you second chance, if you don't, you will not get another chance

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
judging from your actions after the verdict - I think it was the right choice.
1674182238473.png

1674182251515.png

take some time away from the internet. You need to learn your actions have consequences. Getting mad and yelling insults won't help your case. Remember, you have three months to better yourself, or else you lose your chance to appeal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom