Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined caffeinated's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

caffeinated

Strange
What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:45814371

Who has banned you?
Will

Why were you banned?
Supposed cheating

Why should we unban you?
Because I dont cheat

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

There are some fishy moments but there's nothing that concerning and I do not believe that you're hacking and are, in fact, a good Sniper. Just need to wait for Willy boy to come and give his side of the argument.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Personally, the fact you have an alternate account and the ability to change your IP address on the fly makes me suspicious already - i see it as understandable that some people may have smurf accounts etc. But the fact you changed your ip address to get in on it makes me suspicious as people who don't cheat wouldnt need to know that knowledge. i shall re-watch the demo and list suspicious ticks.

tick 2900 - you aim a mile and a half to the left of the snipers right hands side yet still get a head shot. (i know you're not meant to look at demo cross hairs but it looked that way whilst recording as well)
tick 3300 - with the outlines on as i recorded this was easier to see you deciding to aim and look to see where deepershadows was -
tick 3400 - you look behind the post to see where jackierascal is also.
(the end) - it's the speed with which you go round the corner and zone in on the players that made me suspicious at the end of the demo.

perhaps it's ping maybe you're good and i was laggy but that's what stood out for me, and your speed sometimes felt too quick for real reactions, i dont think you're aimbotting but to me it feels like you have a wall hack or something going on. i think other admins should input also because obviously i was there and i see what i see.

Last edited:

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

I watched the demo and nothing that I see indicates the use of any aim assist or visual advantage.
At the end, where he 'knows' that the enemy sniper is there is because it's a popular spot for snipers to go to. I pre-aim there whenever I'm about to peak that corner.
I think he's just a decent sniper with map knowledge.
There is one flick that might look suspicious but this may be due to the demo. Tick 900, where he kills the two pyros. He kills the second pyro with a flick which might be a little suspicious. But as I said it might be due to the demo.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Anyone can change their own IPadress on the fly.

To me he just seems like a really good sniper. He also misses some shots where he tries to flick onto sniper's heads. There is a guy on 2Fort with an etf2l medal who is really good too.
I'd like you to take a picture of your profile so we can see how many hours you have just so I feel better about myself. You also give your face and voice to this whole thing so I doubt you're a hacker.

Have a nice Friday. c:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
by admin vote i'll unban you :) but i'll be keeping a watch on you if you do come back in, just in case :p

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I downloaded these videos in case he deletes them.

psilent aim was patched on matchmaking servers about two years ago. But there was a workaround and it then only worked on sniper. Which is funny
. There were even questionable cloacked spy shots on a matchmaking server in 2015.

show that the flicking was not previously visible prior to the patch.

from blw in March other accused you of hacking. So you made a video to explain the flicking

So on your own channel, you were a total spy main until it stopped working, so you transitioned to sniper. But then a while later another patch made your flicking noticeable. You then had to defend that flicking as your super smooth shots all of a sudden changed and you appeared to have a new technique. I call bullshit

And all of that was a

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom