Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined CABERMAN's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CABERMAN

Strange

Caber

Username: CABERMAN

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:219843193

Who has punished you?
Bigunit

Why were you punished?
Persuading to use cheats https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-u-s-s-e-a-caber-sg-dodgeball-%E2%97%84.28650/

Why should we revoke your punishment?
In the report there were chatlogs of me saying "2021-01-08 22:02:53 ► BlackWonder SG | Dodgeball ◄ (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥Caber♥ konosuba season 3 will release if you use lmaobox", it was never my intention to advertise or persuade the guy to use cheats, it was just me humoring him, you assumed that it was my intention to persuade him but we were just having fun, otherwise i would've given the guy links to download and other stuff to further persuade him, I admit that this kind of humor can be taken out of context and cause OTHER players to actually download the hacks, I am sorry for this, but if you give me another chance i promise not to do it again. Also in the report there are also chatlogs of me sending the bind containing the "n" word. I admit those were honest mistakes that I should learn better from, but i also admit that some of those are accidental, because this bind is binded to the key "/" which i also use to input commands in the server, in some cases the chat box doesnt open up immediately causing me to press the bind instead of using / the proper way. I don't have much proof as i don't have access to the chatlogs but if needed further clarification i'm always willing to answer. Also my punishment is getting permanently Gagged And Muted on the tf2 servers.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Advertising/Persuading someone to use cheats is something we do not allow, even if it´s just a "funny" humor.
And looking through the chat log, you kept being Obnoxious and spamming Lenny bind in the chat.
1614077867271.png

1614077780896.png

You are allowed to re-appeal your punishment after some time (at least 2-3 months) and we will look for removing your punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom