Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Caaaraaamel's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caaaraaamel

Username: Caaaraaamel

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0::702849572 (STEAM_0:0:702894572 - edit by V34)

Who has punished you?
CupOfHoney

Why were you punished?
"Aimbot"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well first of all I must've been asleep when I was banned cos I was playing after that game so.. Anyway I'm from a rural part of Australia and have god awful wifi. I ususally play with maybe 300-400 ping (which everyone always comments on) as the Australian JB server is always dead because all the americans etc are playing the US one. I watched the demo and I mean I missed so many of those shots but the ones I did hit, I hit. I don't have any aimbots or whatever anyway. I have been in the server heaps as of late and no one has had a problem so not entirely sure what this admin is seeing differently. Plenty of fellas in that server could vouch for me. I enjoy your servers as they're the only ones that actually get moderated and have active players all the time. I would appreciate if you guys let me back, but understand if not. Thanks :)

Also, I'm a donor I don't know why I'd pay for a lifetime membership on your great server just to cheat and ruin it aha.😅

Last edited by a moderator:

honey

Wicked Nasty

honey

I was going to make quite the response to this, but after careful review of the demo and receiving MULTIPLE opinions from other staff members this appeal is being denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom