Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted bunnypartyyy's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnypartyyy

Username: bunnypartyyy

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:149230197

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Falsely banned for cheating, enough proof this time to prove my innocence. (also banned from discord for spamming my bad i love u guys)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
https://imgur.com/a/xLRXjri (february in russian u can translate it for urself)
There is legit no trace of those items ever being in my inventory utterly proving the account was not mine and there was a mixup ask me for any more proof if you need but I suggest this would be enough

bunnypartyyy

oh and to my "Admitting to cheat appeal" i only said that because some staff on the discord which i don't remember his name told me to do so for an unban, u can find the message by searching my tag tangerine#6341 unless the chat was purged

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I may look into this again purely to soothe my own conscience on the matter. Thanks to all the dumb stuff you did when your previous appeal got canned the most you may get out of this is an amended ban reason.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
My new round of digging turned up more compelling evidence that you were not, in fact, the person cheating that report. That being said, you're still a deplorable human being, and as such I'll be freezing this account and leaving your discord and OG forum account banned.
Take your unban and get out of my sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom