Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Bubblez8383's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblez

Scarcely Lethal

bubbles

Username: Bubblez8383

Name
Bubblez8383

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes i played blackwonder for years now but i stopped playing for awhile and came back

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? yes i been banned for an alt o

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/27707582

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:212679249

Your DiscordID
python56

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I usually play on Black wonder Us Jailbreak, The servers i would like to moderate is Black wonder Us Jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become moderator: I would like to become a moderator because i want to make a difference and help the community become safe and friendly so everyone can have fun playing jailbreak and any other BlackWonder servers. I would also like to become a moderator so any other admins/mods that are needed but if they are busy doing something can be their to help I can help that admin/mod they call to get on tf2 to help the user fix the problem this could be a fix/helpful to this community if I become a moderator for the community of BlackWonder. I would help the entire BlackWonder community to live on and become a fun, safe, and happy community where everyone could be welcomed and not feel different from anyone else. I would also help people that are getting bullied on discord or the jailbreak server or any other servers that are in the BlackWonder community, i would also help prevent racism towards everybody. I would make sure I can handle the problem that is happening towards two users or multiple users if am not able to handle the problem I will try to ask another admin/mod to help me fix and address the situation that is happening and make sure the issue wont happen again, if it happens again I would know how to fix it myself instead of calling another admin/mod to help me. I feel like if I become a moderator I would be able to help the community make a difference and make the entire community safe for everyone to be in and make sure people are able to have fun in the BlackWonder community so BlackWonder can live on and be a successful.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? yes i have
owl

How often do you play TF2?
how often do i play tf2: i play tf2 between 7-9 hours a day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
for the Jailbreak rules for everyone

|Overtalking warden|: Warning/1 hour mute/2 hour mute/12 hour mute/1 day mute/2 day mute/ 1 week mute/ 1 month

|Overtalking a mod when a mic check is going on|: Warning/1 hour mute/2 hour mute/12 hour mute/1 day mute/2 day mute/ 1 week mute/ 1 month

|Delaying|:Slay/2 hour ban/6 hour ban /12 hour ban/ 1 day ban/3 days ban/1 week ban/ 2 weeks ban /1 month ban

|Ghosting|: Warning/ 1 hour gag/4 hours gag/8 hours gag/1 day gag/2 day gag/ 1 week gag/2 week gag / 1 month gag

|Cheating|| Perma Ban

|NSFW spray|: Perm Spry Ban until proven to mod/admin that its sfw

|MicSpamming|: Warning/1 hour mute/ 2 hour mute/3 hour mute/ 1 day mute / 2 day mute/ 1 month mute/Perma mute

|Alting|: Perma Ban

|Guard team|
|MFK|: Revive all reds/1 week team ban/2 week team ban/ 2 week team ban/1 month team ban

|Button grief|: Waring/Slay/1 hour team ban/2 hour team ban/1 day team ban/ 2 days team ban/ 1 week team ban/ 2 week team ban/ 1 month team ban

|Team Killing|: Slay User/Respawn User/1 hour team ban/ 6 hour team ban/1 day team ban/2 days team ban/1 week team ban / 2 weeks team ban/ 1 month team ban

|Freekilling|: Warning/Slay/30 min team ban/ 1 hour team ban/2 hour team ban/3 hour team ban/1 day team ban/2 days team ban/ 1 month team ban/Perma Team ban

|Armory Camping Red/Blue|: Warning/Slay/1 hour team ban/2 hour teams ban/1 week team ban /2 weeks team ban / 1 month teamvan

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have not that much experience with commands but I see people used them so i can figure it out pretty well

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi! Just gonna go over your application real quick.
1687391084548.png

Playtime meets the 3 day minimum

1687391119357.png

You seem to have returned from a ~6 month period of inactivity just a little more than a week ago

You have one ban (It should've been a teamban) and two mutes on record from 2017
1687391141312.png
1687391153434.png
Your donor votes look fine from what I can see

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
1687391443278.png

The purpose of this section is for us to see if YOU have an understanding of the rules and what punishment should be issued if a player breaks them. Copy-pasting entire sections from an accepted application is discouraged because it shows very little effort on your part to convey that you know the rules.
1687392303815.png

That's all the review from me. Thank you for applying! It's great that you want to help out on the servers- your application reason and your previous donor votes show that you care as a player. However, having just recently returned to Blackwonder a little more than a week ago and proceeding to copy+paste rule sections in your application don't look great. I want to encourage you to spend a little more time on the servers.

You are more than welcome to edit your application as necessary.
Best of luck!

Attachments

• 1687392258721.png
    1687392258721.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 86

Bubblez

Scarcely Lethal

bubbles

Hi! Just gonna go over your application real quick.
View attachment 32651

Playtime meets the 3 day minimum

View attachment 32652
You seem to have returned from a ~6 month period of inactivity just a little more than a week ago

You have one ban (It should've been a teamban) and two mutes on record from 2017
Your donor votes look fine from what I can see

View attachment 32655
The purpose of this section is for us to see if YOU have an understanding of the rules and what punishment should be issued if a player breaks them. Copy-pasting entire sections from an accepted application is discouraged because it shows very little effort on your part to convey that you know the rules.

That's all the review from me. Thank you for applying! It's great that you want to help out on the servers- your application reason and your previous donor votes show that you care as a player. However, having just recently returned to Blackwonder a little more than a week ago and proceeding to copy+paste rule sections in your application don't look great. I want to encourage you to spend a little more time on the servers.

You are more than welcome to edit your application as necessary.
Best of luck!
i been playing more Jailbreak i been starting to understand the rules, I also understand what I did for copying and pasting I didn't know how long usually punish them since it's been a while since I played but since I been playing more im starting to understand the punishments people get for breaking a rule

Last edited:

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello Bubble,

Good to see you applying Jailbreak, right off the bat, I hardly see any changes you made since Sera pointed it out. Please change it or at least modify your time length punishment as soon as possible. Anyway, that step side for now. I notice you rank up to 11 days, which congratz!
1694844696066.png

Recently you were a server banned under the same IP address as Riley for Alt Acc.
1694845009519.png

With that, for me Neutral. Good luck.

Bubblez

Scarcely Lethal

bubbles

Hello Bubble,

Good to see you applying Jailbreak, right off the bat, I hardly see any changes you made since Sera pointed it out. Please change it or at least modify your time length punishment as soon as possible. Anyway, that step side for now. I notice you rank up to 11 days, which congratz!

Recently you were a server banned under the same IP address as Riley for Alt Acc.

With that, for me Neutral. Good luck.
I changed the punishments time and changed some stuff like the punishment for 60 days etc…

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Why should we trust you to moderate servers if you tried to grab someone's IP on discord?

Bubblez

Scarcely Lethal

bubbles

Why should we trust you to moderate servers if you tried to grab someone's IP on discord?
You’re right and you are in every right to not trust me but you can trust me I started to change from what happened that day I been working hard to fix myself everyday.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Hello Bubblez8383

Unfortunately, we have decided to not go ahead with your application at this time. As you have said yourself, we are in every right to not trust you with a staff position, as anyone who thinks it is ok to post an IP logger in the discord definitely should not be trusted with a moderator position.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom