Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Bubblez8383's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblez

Scarcely Lethal
Username: Bubblez8383

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your DiscordID? python56

Who has punished you?
Aba

Why were you punished?
Sending a ip logger to someone

Why should we revoke your punishment?
It was never my intent to cause any malicious act in the process of me sending it all it was is a joke. The situation behind me sending the ip logger to him was just to get his ip nothing else I had no intent to use it against him or anything all I was going to do was send him the ip logger than delete it right after, I understand the consequences behind using a i ip logger and sending it to them. It was never my intent to have any malicious act towards his ip. I’m truly sorry for what i did it promise it will never happen again. Ik sorry won’t fix anything but I can promise it will never happen again, but if u don’t want to uban me from the discord and ban me from game it’s totally understandable why you wouldn’t ban me from both but like I said there was no malicious intent to use it against him or do anything with it.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

1692604306716.png

1692604367082.png

So did ryab say this intentionally to reduce the severity of the appeal/did you get him to say this

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

the whole situation and awkward reputation you've put on yourself in a simple and effective way is solely to be blamed on you for thinking a joke in that matter would be appropriate or "funny" per se. Given your self-stated age on your application and forum account you're expected to at least have a decent grasp on when jokes go too far which evidently has failed to act, or at the very least, make you question your decision, all the more as someone who is attempting to become a staff member. As stated in those screenshots above (I will disregard ryab's comments) you've sent out more red flags than mandatory.

While your ban on the servers should expire tomorrow (at the time of writing this) I will leave this Discord ban open for at least a month to give you the time necessary to give impulsive decision making like this one which led to where you stand today a thought, as well as what their potential repercussion(s) could be. Feel free to appeal on the 21st of September 2023 again.

Thank you for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom