Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Bruno Mars's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno Mars

Scarcely Lethal

chanir

User name: Bruno Mars

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/Brunomarsibackatitagain

Who has punished you?
Puddin'

Why were you punished?
"mfk and lying as warden"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I think that ban was very unfair as i killed reds that lost a minigame, (mario karts) then i get Perm banned, for also an unknown reason that i "lied as warden" which I clearly didn't in any way, so yeah please I want to know why i was Perm Tbanned

Bruno Mars

Scarcely Lethal

chanir

Can i get the evidence that i actually Mass freekilled and how I "Lied" as a warden", it would very much appreciate me on why i was banned

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I am sure Jim is going to pull the exact clip, but im guessing it's in here
as he was streaming the whole thing.

Bruno Mars

Scarcely Lethal

chanir

Alright, lets do this, I wasn't point farming, nor i had the idea of point farming, Then 2nd. Jim is really toxic at these time stamps 17:40 , and low an behold Jim starts calling me "The next idiot to join the party" What is that supposed to mean? Fucking toxic af, I did nothing to agitate Jim. At time stamp 20:16 you can see Jim Hunting and chasing without warden's permission, and calls all JB players idiots, then calls the rebellers tards, then said we are all dumb, don't think that is a joke, at time stamp 21:45 you can hear me clearly say 5 winners, not 7 so that wasn't lying, at at time stap 25:13 he calls me an idiot. cool

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Alright, lets do this, I wasn't point farming, nor i had the idea of point farming, Then 2nd. Jim is really toxic at these time stamps 17:40 , and low an behold Jim starts calling me "The next idiot to join the party" What is that supposed to mean? Fucking toxic af, I did nothing to agitate Jim. At time stamp 20:16 you can see Jim Hunting and chasing without warden's permission, and calls all JB players idiots, then calls the rebellers tards, then said we are all dumb, don't think that is a joke, at time stamp 21:45 you can hear me clearly say 5 winners, not 7 so that wasn't lying, at at time stap 25:13 he calls me an idiot. cool
Jim can be as toxic as he wishes on his own stream. That is like saying you can't say things at your monitor that you don't say while pressing your in-game mic key.

Bruno Mars

Scarcely Lethal

chanir

Oh thats fine, but continuously calling me an idiot is not that, hmmm how do i say this? Professional, very immature.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Oh thats fine, but continuously calling me an idiot is not that, hmmm how do i say this? Professional, very immature.
Running JB takes a certain level of tact on mic in-game. But just as we won't punish players for doing things outside of the servers, we certainly don't punish staff.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
After rewatching the video, I did mishear since it was Retail who repeatedly said seven winners, not you. Excluding the rebel scout though, after you shot everyone in the losers side there were 6 non rebelling reds left that went to medic with the next warden so you actually did lie. This was just filler though; When I teamban someone I put in relevant details which both helps me when I look back and also helps other staff members understand better what happened in case there is an odd length or something.

The main reason you were teambanned though is for farming kills on your rocket launcher. There is no conceivable reason for you to do that when there's a kill button. This falls in line with your prior behavior which has gotten you punished before. You can whine all you want about it not being in the rules but it's common sense to just use the button instead of wasting time and risking someone escaping by "doing it manually."

I also reserve the right to call people idiots on my own stream the same way you and your "friends" are allowed to cheat the game in discord calls.

So the last question is what do I do with your teamban? Having five escalating teambans within the last 3 months is bad. I'll reduce it to two weeks and say next time you get teambanned you'll have to live with the 0 for a while.

PS.
Going behind Peach Cell isn't hunting or chasing. The area directly behind Peach Cell counts as cell area. Going down the hallway, into pool or past obby are not considered cell area regardless of whether there is a red or not. If that's a little confusing tag me on discord and the staff team will scribble up a definition for cell area to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom