Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brofessor Beta

What is your favorite class?

• Total voters
Hi Blackwonder Members! I am Brofessor Beta and I am youtuber. I play TF2, Brawlhalla, Garry's Mod, Turbo Dismount, Portal 2 and, Minecraft. I dont know how to edit my videos(with the exception of adding my intro and outro)so I just upload them. Here is the link to my channel:www.youtube.com/c/BronyBoy750. I would like to meet you guys and girls but, I am here to introduce myself.

Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/BrofessorBeta
Instagram: www.instagram.com/BrofessorBeta/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Just2Youtubers

Thanks For Looking At My Introduction!

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Hey! Welcome to BlackWonder, mate!

The "BronyBoy" is scaring me a little. It's like being a weeaboo or whatever its called. ;P

Sakuya

Trickster
Hello doc how are you? Lol its Sak here! Welcome to the fantasy land of Blackwonder Brofessor, I hope you enjoy your stay here! See you around the forums and hopefully in-game doctor. Sak out. FYI, for me its Spy all the way.

Frama

what do i do and who am i
Welcome.

I main Scout, which is also my favourite class... but I am pretty decent at Soldier, too.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Welcome! I haven't played TF2 for the purpose of being good so I don't main anyone, but my favourite class would be Pyro, cos he used to be my main and I have a nice cosmetic combo for him (Might be due a change since I've had it for ages). I mostly play Scout or Sniper when I'm pub-stomping though.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom