Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending brockoli's Moderator Application

brockoli

Username: brockoli

Name
brockoli

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes (26d, 22h, 17m, 53s)

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/players/40941871

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:771560191

Your DiscordID
brockoli.wav

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
► blw.tf US | JAILBREAK ◄

Why would you like to become a moderator?
People said I would be a good mod, and that's pretty encouraging. Uh, there's also a lack of staff on the Jailbreak server (totally) so I'm thinking my existence could be pretty useful, too. I'm also pretty experienced with the server, so I'm sure that could stand for something.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
bergenco, Mortarian/Deitific Presence, Console, Owl, x9_raven

How often do you play TF2?
Very often (At least 1-2 hours a day depending on my ADHD influx)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Ideally with lenience, specifically for newer players. For older players, not so much. Around 1 rule infraction for older players before punishment is dealt while newer players maybe 2-3 before I feel like action is necessary to be taken.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have ADHD, so there may be periods of time where I don't play TF2 at all (like maybe a week or two) as my brain's attention is most likely taken by something else for the time being, like, I dunno, Overwatch or something dumb like that. Just a heads-up, is all!

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, just gonna go over your application real quick.

1718186375489.png

Sufficient playtime, active sessions

One teamban on record, no other punishments
1718186451114.png

Chatlogs are relatively clean

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Ideally with lenience, specifically for newer players. For older players, not so much. Around 1 rule infraction for older players before punishment is dealt while newer players maybe 2-3 before I feel like action is necessary to be taken.
This section is meant for you to show that you know which punishments are applied for which rules. What you've written doesn't cover general server or jailbreak specific rules, or how you would deal with either of them. I would recommend that you take the time to edit your application to include everything missing in this section.

Your application is fine otherwise, but the bulk of it comes from the punishment section. Please reach out if you have any questions

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom