Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bring back Super Zombie Fortress SG

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
As Benedevil said, it was having trouble with lack of players. If you look into the US/BR SZF server´s stats, the number of players are around 14k-19k, while as i remember, the number of players on SG region server were around 3-4k.
I don´t think it will change the situation if we open a new SG server just after it was closed.

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
I would love it, if this gamemode is on SG since I'm getting bad ping and lag a lot at US server, this gamemode will be more fun with good ping, i hope it comes back

INGSOCISTWHIP

Notably Dangerous
Bump, I agree with this thread, I think we should bring back SG SZF and give it a second try. I'm from the Philippines, which means I am forced to get around 140-200 ping, and that's if my internet isn't having a bad day. I really enjoy the gamemode so I would like to see the server return again and see success. I think we should also advertise the server in the chat just like Skial did with their new SG ZE server, and maybe even give bonuses to the first players on the server.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I think we should also advertise the server in the chat
I doubt this'll do anything as not many actually bother reading the server hop adverts.
Also, I don't see an easy way of configuring this because server hop is random, and the other advert messages have to be manually configured.

Bonus credits for first time players might be a good idea, I'm slightly worried that it might cause people to leave after the bonus ends though.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom