Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Breaking Vents etc | Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

I've been killed over 3 times now by breaking armoury roofs by BLU team members.
Normally that would be a freekill since you can break the vents etc, but cannot enter the armoury itself.
Is this also the case on this server since I couldn't find any information about it in the rule list.

~Thank you for replying to my Questions, I try to learn as much as possible on this server.
It's diffrent then I'm used to.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

0926277fa39bcf7f4d06f3d3f3d12243.png

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Thanks for the heads up~!
Does the breakable objects count for the entire map? like glass on some maps?
No, only to the vents/walls/stuff that lead to the armory. There are maps where you can go underground but not necessary to the armory, those are allowed to be broken too.

Amy

#Wilde
I think it would be better off putting it as ( Going inside any vent is kos/ Going through it your a rebeller)

Doesnt matter if it's broken , they just have to be inside the vent to be kos. Some reds got freekilled yesterday because they broke the vent in peach cell when they weren't the one who did it.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

You can't kill because they broke the wall of the Peach cell as long as you don't go through it. The vents and walls are only KOS when they are leading to the armory directly. Any underground sewers who lead you across the map are not causing you to be a rebel if you enter them on a Freeday. It's only the vents that lead strictly and only to armory that make you a rebel.

Amy

#Wilde
Okay got it, Some wardens just issue the reds to not break the vent in peach cell and kill the wrong person when they shouldn't. But i agree with what you said if it leads into armory there kos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom