Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined bp35's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Black

Scarcely Lethal

Guppy

Username: bp35

Name
Rick Black or Jon

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. 3 days, 15 hours, 49 minutes, 17 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:244445114

Your DiscordID
Solo Leveling#9473

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
The Blackwonder AUS | Jailbreak server I also play on some others like the US. I would like to moderate The Blackwonder AUS | Jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to become a mod because I don't see many mods on the AUS server and I want to try and help out by dealing with it

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
I mainly play TF2, Gmod and rainbow six siege depending what I feel like

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Punishment | Reason
teamban: | If they Mass Freekilling (MFK) or something going against the rules for guards/warden
Gag: | If they are constantly spamming in chat
Mute: | If they are constantly mic spaming
Tempban: | Using hacks such as aimhacks and wall hacks
permban: | If they are plaing to DDOX the server/crash the server

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am not great at spelling because I have dyslexia

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

You have multiple punishments but most of them are from early 2018 so it's good to see that you're improving in that aspect but you do have multiple vote teambans on your record from last year. This doesn't look great after being permanently teambanned back in 2018 for mfk also.
1610534437794.png
1610534498762.png
1610534523461.png

You have the required playtime and you obviously played jailbreak in 2018.
1610534818515.png

Punishment | Reason
teamban: | If they Mass Freekilling (MFK) or something going against the rules for guards/warden
Gag: | If they are constantly spamming in chat
Mute: | If they are constantly mic spaming
Tempban: | Using hacks such as aimhacks and wall hacks
permban: | If they are plaing to DDOX the server/crash the server
Could you be more specific? Give us an idea of the lengths of the punishments and how they would scale as they are repeated and list some more rules especially jailbreak related and then list the punishment appropriate. There are quite a few for that gamemode which you must be aware of if you want to moderate the servers.

Rick Black

Scarcely Lethal

Guppy

You have multiple punishments but most of them are from early 2018 so it's good to see that you're improving in that aspect but you do have multiple vote teambans on your record from last year. This doesn't look great after being permanently teambanned back in 2018 for mfk also.

You have the required playtime and you obviously played jailbreak in 2018.

Could you be more specific? Give us an idea of the lengths of the punishments and how they would scale as they are repeated and list some more rules especially jailbreak related and then list the punishment appropriate. There are quite a few for that gamemode which you must be aware of if you want to moderate the servers.

yeah I used to do a lot of dumb shit and got banned on a lot of servers to be honest but now I just see how dumb it was to do those things and haven't done them in a long time I hope they don't affect my app too much and for the 2nd part:

Note: all these times are for if it is there first offensive
Some scenario and the time I would punish them for

1. Someone is ghosting a player without a reason such as if they were delaying the round or AFK, I would gag then for 1 day and remind of them of the rules

2. Someone has just Freekilled on purpose I would give them a tempban for a 5days-7days

3. Someone MFK (mass freekilles) on purpose I would give a 1week-2weeks (perms if it was everyone)

4. Someone is overspeaking the warden while giving orders, I would warn them to stop and if they don't mute for a 2-4hours

5. Someone is on the blue without a mic after I did a mic check, I would temp-ban them for 1hour or change them to red if possible

6. Someone is threatening to crash the server and is not making it as a joke I would perm-ban and inform higher staff (if they are joking tell them to never joke about that stuff as it can lead to big problems)

7. Someone is just screaming into the mic for no reason, I would mute for 1days-7days

8. Someone is abusing donor vote I would first check if they had reason and remind them to be careful to not abuse and report it to a higher command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom