Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Have you checked how much currency you have? It might not be sufficient. You might need a specific amount of credits to get the trade bot working.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
For me, you need to do multiple attempts, and you can only buy one type of metal at a time. The currency updates once you log out and log back in, so make sure to do that before using the store.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

nope , didn't work
Hello REAPER, I'm not staff member, But i had the same problem, My friend stole a key from me and i'm trying to earn the key back
Errors: You do not have enough credits, A scrap is = 500 (i forgot other prices) (Just check in storebots messages !price)/You have too many metal/Or diffrent type of metal in the trade/You cannot have for example one ref and one scrap, you need to buy the ref first, then scrap (In a diffrent trade not same ones)/You need to join the server again = So if you have ingame coins like 500 credits but then in storebots messages it says like a lower value or higher, You don't actually need to reconnect to the server, But exit it the main menu (not quit to desktop)

Repeat, once you see that your credits in game are for example 500 and you want to buy a scrap, disconnect from the server and then the value or whatever in the storebots messages will change.

Hopefully this worked, Have a good day :p
- Veljko Ristic

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,
the bot will refuse any trades that will be in a trade hold for security reasons.
Also check to see if you have enough credits as people already mentioned.

REAPER (blw.tf)

Strange
Hello REAPER, I'm not staff member, But i had the same problem, My friend stole a key from me and i'm trying to earn the key back
Errors: You do not have enough credits, A scrap is = 500 (i forgot other prices) (Just check in storebots messages !price)/You have too many metal/Or diffrent type of metal in the trade/You cannot have for example one ref and one scrap, you need to buy the ref first, then scrap (In a diffrent trade not same ones)/You need to join the server again = So if you have ingame coins like 500 credits but then in storebots messages it says like a lower value or higher, You don't actually need to reconnect to the server, But exit it the main menu (not quit to desktop)

Repeat, once you see that your credits in game are for example 500 and you want to buy a scrap, disconnect from the server and then the value or whatever in the storebots messages will change.

Hopefully this worked, Have a good day :p
- Veljko Ristic
thank you so much but it appears my idiot ass forgot to enable the authenticator mate , thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom