Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Bot in blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C2014

Scarcely Lethal
When there's no one to play, it would be good for the bot to stay on the blue team, so you can enjoy the map while no one enters. And honestly it's really bad waiting around for players to come in while you're with Death.

If it is possible to do this. I appreciate it! :D

Server: Deathrun BR

1630937148154.png

12gamers18

Unremarkable
Staff Member
This would be really nice for the people that goes to the server when its empty to try to make it alive again. Passing the time till someone joins without staying on blu waiting

C2014

Scarcely Lethal
This would be really nice for the people that goes to the server when its empty to try to make it alive again. Passing the time till someone joins without staying on blu waiting
An idea I have is that there must be some command or some script that when there is 1 person, automatically a bot should go to the blue team. But I don't understand much of these things... and that too is just a suggestion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: Or a part of the script makes us type in chat: !bot or /bot then that would be optional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom