Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Booyah!'s Moderator Application

Booyah!

Username: Booyah!

Name
Booyah!

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? No, but i'm looking forward to become more active, communitys nice and all. Loving the community so far!

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Lithuania aka in one of the baltic states.

Your SteamID2
eamID: STEAM_0:0:0 steamID3: [U:1:0] steamID64 (Dec): https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199163473448 steamID64 (Hex): 0 profile

Your DiscordID
gluesticky#9040

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
One of them was a community for Roblox, wasn't so into the server, but I did some stuff before I left, like managing the joins in different channels so they don't roam in general. Made tickets, etc, I'd probably be able to help a little with managing the server, but that's probably a really important role and I might not be trustworthy just yet, I'm a newbie.

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I usually play on achievement engineer, 2fort once, and one nuke map. I think that's what it's called, sorry if I'm wrong.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to simply put the community in a better shape, the servers growing fast and I want to put it at its maximum! It's worth a shot ay?

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
I play it on my free time,schools not helping, but i got 28-30 hours on TF2, a newbie yes. But i'm okay.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Mute or gag people that have used an act of racism, Ban an exploiter of course, And people who use cursive words too much. and threaten people - kick for cursive words, threatening people with a kick, or even a ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I don't think so, if I do, I will always mention it.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom