Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined BOOOO's sstaff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOOO

Personal Information

Name

BOOOO or Asstelic

Your Age

Norway

Your SteamID

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?

Yes i have. I have owned my own server and been an admin on other servers the owners said i was a nice guy and a good admin doing what i was supposed to do.

If Yes, which ones?

My server is down but i have been an admin on a csgo server called TURF! and some minecraft servers

Are you familiar with admin commands?

I know the admin commands basics and most advanced stuff as well.

On which servers do you usually play?

I play on all the servers but mostly normal gamemodes

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an admin because i want to improve my staff skils and leadership skils. I also like the server alot and the community is great, i also wanna help the community i love and do what is right and make it a nice experience for everyone. i also think im a great fit as i have alot of experience and im alot on tf2.

Do you know any of our current staff members?

No

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.

In the NO timezone i will be able to play from 2:30 pm to 10 pm on monday to thursday and almost all the day friday to sunday.

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?

if hacking perm - warning - 1 day to 1 week - 2 weeks to 1 month
Mic spam or chat spam - warning - 30 min - 3 hours - 12 hours - 1 day - 3 days - 1 week - 1 month

this is what the oweners of other servers have told me please inform me about other things

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.

Im a chill gamer and i will always join in on the fun
I have been a gamer for a long time
Im not toxic
Im nice to everyone around me

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I suggest you update your application to include more information outlined in this thread.

I'd also suggest you use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation to the best of your ability on the entire application to make it look better overall.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Herro BOOO,

Here's my quick view on your application.

First off, your playtime is a little low for my taste, standing at around 10 hours.
1575582311461.png

After checking your chatlogs, (there are only 14 pages, or 138 entries) I only found one entry that is slightly concerning.
1575582443354.png

I play on all the servers but mostly normal gamemodes
Just confirming, you mean regular deathmatch servers, such as turbine, 2fort and hightower?

this is what the oweners of other servers have told me please inform me about other things
I wouldn't trust other server owners, not because they're not trustworthy, just because different communities might have different ways of dealing with rulebreakers.

if hacking perm - warning - 1 day to 1 week - 2 weeks to 1 month
Mic spam or chat spam - warning - 30 min - 3 hours - 12 hours - 1 day - 3 days - 1 week - 1 month

I believe your application requires a bit more work, and you need a little more experience on our servers.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOOOO

I don’t understand i have been playing on the server for years those 9 hours have been like today and yesterday and when i was names seby that was some time ago and i just know niw there is no point of saying things but i will be playing some more and see how i will do next time

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I don’t understand i have been playing on the server for years those 9 hours have been like today and yesterday and when i was names seby that was some time ago and i just know niw there is no point of saying things but i will be playing some more and see how i will do next time
The hours is total time spent on our servers. Not how long you've been with us.

BOOOO

No like i have played for more than 9 hours like thoose 9 hours have been like the past 2 or 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom