Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Bone's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bone

Strange
Username: Bone

Name
Bone

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/players/17680724

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:566151835

Your DiscordID
boshkalay_bong_bong

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I would like to mod jailbreak servers.
I play mostly blackwonder jailbreak servers.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a mod for Blackwonder to gain experience on how to moderate a server and to stop griefers from ruining the fun for everyone. Being a mod requires correct ban times and ban reasons which i would keep on me so i can be a fair and good mod.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
every day - once per week (mainly everyday)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
The way i would punish other would be like this:
(guard kills one guy on accident) i would warn the guard.
(guard kills again, maybe accident?) i would give one final warning.
(final time guard kills) team ban for server-1 day
(guard mfk) team ban for 1-3 days

I would like to say im not to good with timing punishments so a sheet of what normal ban times are for every rule break would would be nice.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Even though i am 14 i am not like others, i have always had a very good way with words and just actions, as corny as this is i really do think with great power comes great responsibility, after getting the mod role i would not abuse my power or ban people for simple mistakes, everyone deservers a second chance (except mass free killers). I hope i get to be a mod on your great servers, good day. -Bone

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Russian

Bone

Strange
Im sorry i though the name part was my user. my real name is Ivan B.

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Hello Bone

I will address that your behavior back in 2021 was absolutely abhorrent.

Your recent chat logs seem fine.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
The way i would punish other would be like this:
(guard kills one guy on accident) i would warn the guard.
(guard kills again, maybe accident?) i would give one final warning.
(final time guard kills) team ban for server-1 day
(guard mfk) team ban for 1-3 days

For this section, the purpose of it is to show that you understand our rules and can give us an indepth punishment ladder on how you'd punish a player for said offense. I'd highly recommend reading through our jailbreak rules wiki which you can find here https://blackwonder.tf/wiki/jailbreak/ as well as our general server rules and adding them as well.

Bone

Strange
Hello Bone

I will address that your behavior back in 2021 was absolutely abhorrent.

Your recent chat logs seem fine.

For this section, the purpose of it is to show that you understand our rules and can give us an indepth punishment ladder on how you'd punish a player for said offense. I'd highly recommend reading through our jailbreak rules wiki which you can find here https://blackwonder.tf/wiki/jailbreak/ as well as our general server rules and adding them as well.
Yes i am aware of my behavior back in 2021 i will say that i was 11 at the time so dont expect much. I have changed for the better and would like the be a mod for blackwonders jailbreak servers so people like 2021 me and mfk dont get to ruin the fun or say bad things, i have also read the jailbreak rules and their explanations twice so i think im quite ready for the job.

Bone

Strange
hey! just checking by, is my forum still being reviewed?

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Yes, your application is still being reviewed.

You were also given some feedback for your punishment section and we have yet to see an edit for that.

Ash wasn't just asking you to confirm you've read the rules. We should be able to see that in your application for what punishments should be applied for different rules.
Consider the following: What if a user continuously breaks rules? What about the rules that aren't jailbreak-specific?

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Bone

Strange
i didnt know that you guys were asking for me to change my punishments but i will do that when im free.

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
User was teambanned 15 days ago
1709704742511.png

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Greetings,

In light of your recent teamban and the fact that your punishment section still has not been corrected, we will respectfully decline this application at this time. If I may offer a piece of advice going forward: punishment ladders are never required, but they really help you stand out. Especially when applying for a mode with as many dynamic and intricate rules as jailbreak, it is very important to demonstrate that you have a strong understanding of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom