Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Bnunnnyy's Ban appeal

Bnunnnyy

Strange
Username: Bnunnnyy

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198143246863

Who has punished you?
N/A

Why were you punished?
N/A

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I tried joining not too long ago and found myself banned, I also could not find my ban on the ban list. If this was the "Banned on other servers so you are banned here aswell" Kind of situation It would be appreciated to know, Thanks!

honey

Wicked Nasty

honey

If you're still facing this issue make sure you're providing the correct SteamID as the one you've provided is currently not banned.

Bnunnnyy

Strange
I am still facing this issue, I get this message. On the same Steam ID account that I am using

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    328 KB · Views: 53

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Banned because you share the IP of someone who was banned for aimbotting.

1662812947863.png

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
can i appeal this? this has to be a mistake, i dont know who ocean water is
would you mind explaining this then?

1662945701933.png

found this on your profile

Not to forget you also have 2 bans on your steam account - One being a VAC ban and another being a game ban (one manually banned by the devs themselves, like CS:GO's overwatch system)

Bnunnnyy

Strange
would you mind explaining this then?

View attachment 30204
found this on your profile

Not to forget you also have 2 bans on your steam account - One being a VAC ban and another being a game ban (one manually banned by the devs themselves, like CS:GO's overwatch system)

yes the two bans were an unfortunate decision from me, and emphasis on the retired, meaning i dont cheat anymore but i never cheated on blackwonder because i never played there in the first place, like 3 or 4 times.

and what else would you expect? i cant hide the fact that i cheated in the past because i have two bans so why not help people with my knowledge about cheating

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I believe this is a case where the managers might have to get involved, please be patient, thanks.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hi, IPs are not VPN IPs. So we have no reason to believe that you aren't connected to the banned account.
We will have to decline this appeal

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom