Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined BMF Sarco's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF Sarco

Porky

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:186106046

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Banned for Wall-hacks

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Wasn't wall-hacking. During the time of the ban i was looking for the person who was dominating me by checking previous locations from which he killed me (IE the Sewers -2fort). Was also listening for the sound of which uchikatana for location.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Hello Sarco. Although you haven't been on since you did this appeal, I wanted to let you know that a reply along with the evidence would be provided here later on. As it was Easter weekend, time was restricted.

As a side note, you were not being watched at the time of your ban so I have no idea who it was you were going after. Another player was being spectated during the time you were being banned as it became apparent there was more then 1 hacker in the server at the time.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Player has not been logged into forums to check or respond to his own appeal for almost a week with no attempt to contact staff. Player also has no activity on this alt account since the ban. With all this I am Declining.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom