Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BLW Casual servers!

TheCrappyCompletionist

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
So, I've worked with Bene (he mostly did the work though) to create a BLW SG Casual server!
The server features the following:
- no random crits
- no random bullet spread
- All the normal BLW stuff (credits, points, calladmin, donor titles etc.)
- No RTD

I'm also planning to add a custom map rotation with custom maps such as Abandoned Upward etc. Maybe I'll hold votes to see which custom maps people want to see added.

Server IP: 139.99.62.187:28000

I've also enlisted the help of two mods, @Sugeszan and @StenRodd. They'll be able to respond to any calls you have regarding cheaters, micspammers etc.
I'll be the one mostly managing the server, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know in this thread :)

For those of you who don't want to play in the SG region, we also have casual servers in other regions:
EU: 157.90.177.48:27210
US: 85.117.240.15:27025
Do note that those two servers aren't under my care.

Last edited:

TheCrappyCompletionist

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Currently looking into the possibility of adding custom maps to the casual server to shake things up.
If you have suggestions let me know.
As of now, I'm looking at maps that creators.tf hosted as those were proven maps with presumably minimal bugs/exploits.

StenRodd

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Steam
Well i made list of maps that i want to be in game

Cactus canyon, it's a good map and gives me 2014-2015 nostalgic
CP_Convoy (not ctf cuz i don't like ctf), i like the map theme it's good and fun convoy
Helmsdeep most popular medieval map, it's a castle map where blus raid the castle while red has to defend it
Great WW2 theme map I love how a tank is payload instead of bombcart

Mr.Wizard

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Steam
CP_Convoy (not ctf cuz i don't like ctf), i like the map theme it's good and fun convoy
This map would be actually a good one for Medic vs Engineer. I used to play it years ago and it was really fun map to play. Unfortunately it was removed from map rotation later.

Top Bottom