Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Blus can't camp blu sides in JB, but what if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The rules clearly define what areas can't be camped as a blue.

Jeff Bezos

Scarcely Lethal
I'm kinda referring to the ba_jailfort map. The blue side of mariokarts can be camped by any one person who is inside the room with the buttons. The bridge leading up to the game is an instakill object, meaning any player on top of the bridge while it activates will instantly die; however, if you are on the second part of the bridge it will teleport you into the game. The bridge will also instakill hales. If you're teleported into the game the only way out is for someone to let you out or for you to teleport out. The game will also teleport you inside the game if the override button has been activated and someone steps on the second part of the bridge. What I'm trying to get at is that if a red were to dash their ass to blue side karts on ba_jailfort, he could make himself a pretty hard target for the blu team, as it's a red that controls the bridge. The place doesn't constitute as a rebel spot nor an unreachable place, since there are ways to get inside the game and past the bridge. However, the ways to get inside the game require certain classes i.e Rocket Jumping, Sticky Jumping. So I'm just asking whether or not camping the blue side of ba_jailfort karts is legal. :X3:

alex_

Truly Feared
The teleportation into the game is probably because of the button near the bridge where it stops the game (emergency button I think), when someone stops it immediately maybe it bugs the game.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I'm kinda referring to the ba_jailfort map. The blue side of mariokarts can be camped by any one person who is inside the room with the buttons. The bridge leading up to the game is an instakill object, meaning any player on top of the bridge while it activates will instantly die; however, if you are on the second part of the bridge it will teleport you into the game. The bridge will also instakill hales. If you're teleported into the game the only way out is for someone to let you out or for you to teleport out. The game will also teleport you inside the game if the override button has been activated and someone steps on the second part of the bridge. What I'm trying to get at is that if a red were to dash their ass to blue side karts on ba_jailfort, he could make himself a pretty hard target for the blu team, as it's a red that controls the bridge. The place doesn't constitute as a rebel spot nor an unreachable place, since there are ways to get inside the game and past the bridge. However, the ways to get inside the game require certain classes i.e Rocket Jumping, Sticky Jumping. So I'm just asking whether or not camping the blue side of ba_jailfort karts is legal. :X3:
That's a bit different than your initial question.
Using the bridge in such a manner is exploiting, as even if you don't stand on the bridge as it retracts, trying to cross it afterwards will get you teleported into the red starting area and trapped. You may stay inside such an area if you don't activate the minigame, however.

Jeff Bezos

Scarcely Lethal
1596479682297.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom