Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ?Blank?'s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

?Blank?

Strange
Username: ?Blank?

Name
?Blank?

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes, mostly in VSH | Sky Resort BR and Class Wars | Dustbowl BR

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/players/2603

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:194506608

Your DiscordID
GreatBlank#8804

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Class Wars, VSH, Turbine and 2Fort, all of them are located in Brazil. These are the ones i've played most.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
In Brazil we have no active moderators left, well at least one active frequently, so i decided to be one. It's been requested from the Brazil servers for a long time to have an active moderator (at least inside TF2). I know my responsabilities as Moderator and i i'd like to join the Blackwonder Mod Team!

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
Shadow Mario. I helped him creating FF2 and Custom Weapons server to Balance the Weapons and Hales. Proof is on Custom Weapons server on a Sniper Rifle with credits to the weapon stats. (I believe the name is "Old Betty", but in Portuguese is called "A Velha Betty")
I still have him added in steam, so i have direct contact. (we don't talk too much thought)

How often do you play TF2?
Every day very active. Currently i'm not at any job, so my playtime is about 3 - 5 hours a day.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
General scenarios/common Mute and Gag scenarios:
I will be always warning the player first before any punishment for AT LEAST TWICE, such as:
-Mic Spamming, Chat Spam, Disrespect to Other Players or Staff Member:
Repeated actions will result in a punishment. (1 Hour Mute/Gag, increases up to 1 Day for multiple actions. If not solved, then a Temp Ban up to a Permanent Ban.)
-Inappropriate Sprays:
Permanent Spray Ban

Severe General Punishments:
-Exploiting, Griefing, Glitching etc.
Always 1 warning with a slay to prevent the player from ruining the game. Temp ban for a week and finally Perma Ban for repeated actions after. This includes thing as: RTD Cooldown Skippers, OOBs, Entering Enemy Spawn, or an VSH Example: Trapping players in the Medic's revive thingy. (And more of course.)
-Cheating:
Permanent Ban if i am sure the player is cheating. If i have no evidence, no punishment will be applied until confirmation.
-Power Abuse (Donor, Moderator/Admin power abuse)
He might be a Donor, but he is not invulnerable to Punishments. It follows the same punishments as every player. On a side note, if an Admin is abusing, a proof will be recorded and later the punishment (the punishment will be according to the Abuse Level).

VSH Specific:
-Friendly:
Sounds odd right? Do not worry about it i will explain. If the server is full and the player keeps going friendly while everyone is fighting, the player will get slayed. But if everyone agrees with keeping the friendly, i will let it pass. (up to a temp ban of a week, never perma banning)

-Camping:
Camping makes a more boring gameplay and sometimes the game never ends, they follow the same punishment as friendlies. Also know as Delay.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Once i created a TF2 server to play with the public and yes with plugins. Does it mean i'm a Programmer? No, not at all. I can modify existing Plugins the way i understand but i'm not any expert at it.
I'm able to do Balance Changes for Weapons and Hales in VSH, able to modify RTD such as timer, informations. I can also translate the Plugin to another language (if completely possible to my knowlodge, and yes i could do at least 60% of vsh).

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Portuguese

?Blank?

Strange
Just additional information: Pretty sure my chatlogs will be checked and it might not be filled with good words, but to clarify that, VSH is mostly empty and i play alot of my friends you can check the player list for each day in VSH BR. Still, i will think twice about sending a message. Thanks for reading.

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, just gonna go over your application real quick

1697425974089.png

Insufficient playtime

Concerning logs
1697426018254.png
Regardless of whether or not you're talking with your friends, please refrain from using slurs on the servers

No prior punishments

RTD Cooldown
We don't punish for this

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Thanks

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi there,

You've already been told that slurs are disallowed, and yet you have continued to use them. I don't feel I owe you a detailed application review if you simply choose to ignore basic server rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom