Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined blaenk's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaenk

yayyay

User name: blaenk

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/blaenck/

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Spawncamping

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was playing on Turbine and they had set up a engi base with 2 pyros in their intel. I was playing sniper and tried to flank them by going through their spawn. I see them come out of their spawn and I shoot at them like any player would. I stay there less than 20 seconds and I get one warning then right after it is said in chat, I am slayed and banned. If that is considered spawn camp then I also have another piece of evidence. The fact that 2 other innocent players were banned.
Jdog, the engineer on our team was just passing through their spawn. Didn't even shoot and was banned by kerknor. Same with Raiin. Raiin was capping their intel by going though their spawn and was banned. I feel like the rules for spawn camping need to be revised, especially maps like turbine and hightower where there are either multiple, spread out exits or 1 general spawn area that is unavoidable.

Video evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8luV1Mn1Rc&feature=youtu.be

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning John,

There is a lot of things you posted there and I'm not gonna go through all of it.
First off
I stay there less than 20 seconds
Well....that is spawn camping, and you have over 6days of playtime in BLW.

You know the rules quite well and have seen that very handy pop-up of the rules every time you enter the server. Besides the fact, your statement is an admission to the rule your broke, I will continue on.

Jdog, the engineer on our team was just passing through their spawn. Didn't even shoot and was banned by kerknor.
Ummm, no Engi was around, no one named Jdog, and no one was banned. Not sure where you were before this server but it wasn't here.

I will go ahead and post the evidence of you Spawn camping for others to take a look at.

I will leave this open until I get back from work for any that wish to view it.

Raiin

Strange

dyl4n

Well instead of a ban, WITHOUT warning, it should have been a warning instead of banning without giving a warning. There were many ways to go about the situation, a simple gag/kick would've done the job.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I
Kerknor's application if anyone's wondering:
View attachment 10234

I'm less concerned about John's appeal because it does appear that he is spawn camping.

For the 3 people who will ever see this....

Admim applicants are not a contract. It's just to give the head admin @Jim a basic idea of the applicant's understanding. It's partly for the typical 13yos who apply and aren't able to convey their thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom