Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Blackwonder Store Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriz

Strange

Kriz

So everyone by now should know that the servers have a /store command, you are able to buy Prefix title such as "Terabyte" or "Wizard" or a weapon colour to change the colour of the weapon (self explanatory), but the main issue i am slightly annoyed about is the Blackwonder tag that costs 10,000 credits making it the most expensive title and thing you can buy in the store:
4zQrINZkRze3UvExrgfIoA.png

The concerning thing about this is how simple and plain it is, it changed on letter in the word making the "o" orange and every other letter is left white a good substitution to this would to either customise the colour yourself of whatever letter either making t rainbow, fully black or to have it change every time you speak in chat, another problem with this title is that if you're a donor and you equip this title it stop showing your name colour (if you changed it via /ccc) and leaves you chat colour what ever you left it.

Normal Donor Colour's:
rZQjPo87Rf_iUa7QELriQw.png

Normal Donor Colour's (Blackwonder Title):
6yiJs-V-QzCPlrCw96pipw.png

In conclusion i believe the solution to this Title problem or what now is to either refund the 100000 credits to whoever bought this title, or give back a certain amount if the title's price is reduced, E.g reduced to 3000 then give back 9700 credits. Another solution would be to the one i recommended above about making it customised or rainbow etc.

Thank you for reading

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
> Most expensive title

Oh my sweet, sweet summerchild...

Anyways, back to the main topic :

I am not sure if the title can be customized at all. It sounds like a nice idea to me, but I am not sure if it is possible. Maybe add that it gives you even more credits (like if you have !blw.tf in your name you get x-times the normal amount of credits, but with that title the bonus doubles? Something like that)

About the Donor problem: I do agree that if it is fixable, it should be done.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Unfortunately this would require a lot of coding to achieve, it may happen in the future but for now it's declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom