Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed BlackWonder - Slender Fortress as for today

Avenamen

Strange
Thank you for adding new maps today at the cost of removing other slender server,I guess it's for the better.

I'm sorry to point that out again but there are still issues like :
-Bosses are moving slower than walking players, it's gets kinda boring after some time
-Issue of bosses moving without animations.
- at slender_fiveroundsatfreddys_b5. there are some,missing textures of freddy at backroom, also ,whole sky at swamp map (I asked other players and they see it the same way I do)

-Server has 1 boss pack which contains lots of bosses (like 5-6 pages) ,but the issue is that there are bosses in order of slenderman-rake-weeping angel-grunt from amnesia- slenderman again, no one else

Just pointing that out because I really enjoy playing on this server and im sharing other people opinion aswell

Thank you for listening

Attachments

• Bez tytuł2u.png
    Bez tytuł2u.png
    1 MB · Views: 84
  • Bez tytułu.png
    Bez tytułu.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Thanks for the feedback. Will look into this.
-Server has 1 boss pack which contains lots of bosses (like 5-6 pages) ,but the issue is that there are bosses in order of slenderman-rake-weeping angel-grunt from amnesia- slenderman again, no one else
Not quite sure what you mean with this? You only get a those bosses in slender fortress?

Avenamen

Strange
Thank you for adding new maps today at the cost of removing other slender server,I guess it's for the better.

I'm sorry to point that out again but there are still issues like :
-Bosses are moving slower than walking players, it's gets kinda boring after some time
-Issue of bosses moving without animations.
- at slender_fiveroundsatfreddys_b5. there are some,missing textures of freddy at backroom, also ,whole sky at swamp map (I asked other players and they see it the same way I do)

Just pointing that out because I really enjoy playing on this server and im sharing other people opinion aswell

Thank you for listening
wrong section,wanted to write it at "problems" sub forum

Avenamen

Strange
Thanks for the feedback. Will look into this.

Not quite sure what you mean with this? You only get a those bosses in slender fortress?
yes
exactly in order of "slenderman-rake-weeping angel- grunt-slenderman"
I understand that some bosses play on specific map such as dr trager on ward map

But There are so many bosses in this boss pack and we just don't see them at all, like gaster for example

Attachments

• obraz_2022-05-16_001109920.png
    obraz_2022-05-16_001109920.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 1.png
    1.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 73

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Interesting. I'll have to fix that. I was wondering if any of the other bosses even spawned when testing

Avenamen

Strange
I know there are some other issues,just like I said but it's a good beginning

thank you for listening

Avenamen

Strange
just noticed that one boss at slender_hellfire_b1c map is missing textures/ sawrunner under the ground with no animations

Attachments

• Bez tytułu.png
    Bez tytułu.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 95
  • obraz_2022-05-16_185809111.png
    obraz_2022-05-16_185809111.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom