Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Blackwonder Power ups | orange x10 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
This is a thread for Orange x10 Or any "Orange Server" I was think when you get a certain amount of kills you can get a buff or a multiplier for Damage, because isn't "Orange" a Damage server anyway? & not only a "Damage Bonus" So let's say that you get "30 kills without dying" you get a "Credit Multiplier of 1.5" any credits earned within a 15 minute time period you get 1.5x the multiplier of credits, or when you "Unlock an achievement" you can get a "Rage Boost" you take "30% Less Damage" Does not stack with "Battalions Back up" Then lets say you "unlock a contract you can get a free perk" "Perk's" | 15% more Damage | 20% Faster movement Speed | 10% Health Bonus | Feel free to post what you think should be added :) <3

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Alright, nice idea, but a few flaws:

1. Say if we add this to the Orange server, and you would get more credits, wouldn't every serer demand it since it would be unfair to just add this on Orange? But not every server is Orange, so we would have to think about other ideas how to ear this "credit boost", which would be a pain in the ass for all the different gamemodes
  2. We need someone to program it. Bene is quiet busy right now, so making new plugins would take a long time
  3. About the damage addition/reduction: I think that might be unnecessary since there are so many different Orange server already, each different from another (unless they just have different locations). And not every server want this plugin. Now me might add MORE server where this specific plugin, but what kind of Orange do we want to make it? x10? x10 with crit? x10, insta respawn with crit? Should we just duplicate every Orange server with the addition of this plugin?
So if there was a vote, I'd say "No".

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
Alright, nice idea, but a few flaws:

1. Say if we add this to the Orange server, and you would get more credits, wouldn't every serer demand it since it would be unfair to just add this on Orange? But not every server is Orange, so we would have to think about other ideas how to ear this "credit boost", which would be a pain in the ass for all the different gamemodes
  2. We need someone to program it. Bene is quiet busy right now, so making new plugins would take a long time
  3. About the damage addition/reduction: I think that might be unnecessary since there are so many different Orange server already, each different from another (unless they just have different locations). And not every server want this plugin. Now me might add MORE server where this specific plugin, but what kind of Orange do we want to make it? x10? x10 with crit? x10, insta respawn with crit? Should we just duplicate every Orange server with the addition of this plugin?
So if there was a vote, I'd say "No".

Thank you, & yes I have stated this with bene :) Thank's for the information.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I don't have too much add but about the damage buff thing, first off it's pretty hard get maybe 30 kills without dieing especially on orange. This means you would need to be somewhat skilled to get that many kills and then you get a buff which makes it even easier for someone's to farm more and more.

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

first off it's pretty ha hard get maybe 30 kills without dieting especially on orange.
I agree; dieting is very hard to avoid since we all want to look our best

Personally I gotta say no with the idea because like Malzbier said, people would start demanding credit boosts for other servers i.e. DR or VSH/FFA which would be a pain to figure out and to add in, I believe.
Also, it seems very unlikely that you'd be able to get a 15 killstreak on an Orange server, never-mind 30. It would be a bit of a waste and only people incredibly lucky with RTD's and unnaturally observant and quick-thinking people who can come on top on any situation in game would take advantage of the credit boost.

Besides, if you donate, you get a x2 boost on credit drops anyway B)

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I agree; dieting is very hard to avoid since we all want to look our best

Personally I gotta say no with the idea because like Malzbier said, people would start demanding credit boosts for other servers i.e. DR or VSH/FFA which would be a pain to figure out and to add in, I believe.
Also, it seems very unlikely that you'd be able to get a 15 killstreak on an Orange server, never-mind 30. It would be a bit of a waste and only people incredibly lucky with RTD's and unnaturally observant and quick-thinking people who can come on top on any situation in game would take advantage of the credit boost.

Besides, if you donate, you get a x2 boost on credit drops anyway B)
Pls no bully my grammer Wanka, or I'll tell my dad and he'll beat you up you ugly British boy I fixed it, mobile has auto correct and my phone is a piece of junk to begin with anyway. But back to the issue is that this is unfair to the small percentage of people who actually can get that high on a killstreak. On the credit boost, I would make it so you get and extra 1.3 credits for each hour you spend ACTIVE on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom