Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved BlackWonder NY | Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

TypicalAsian

Unremarkable
I need help. Everyday, when i get on to this server, BlackWonder NY | Jailbreak, there is always chaos! There is freekilling, harassment, mic/chat spam, etc. Im asking if an admin can help me out! ( LOOK AT THE CONSOLE, the pic below, you can see someone, a blu, freekilling so many reds )

Attachments

• 20160720213416_1.jpg
    20160720213416_1.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 320

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
That player was already banned, as you posted that in the shoutbox.
In regards to other players, just record it or screenshot them with their Steam Ids and then create a topic in the report board.

Thanks.

TypicalAsian

Unremarkable
Thre are too much freekillers, etc like i said. But today i was playing at the server, and there are many people who was freekilling, as usual, but there is one player, Pho11, who disbobayed the rules, so did Whale Biologist. I can't find their Steam Id's, idk why.

http://imgur.com/a/S7SxJ

Whale Biologist - Mass Freekill in 5 rounds straight

Pho11 - Glitched and abused lr many times

I think u guys could find their Steam Id's for me. They are probably doing the same thing in different Jailbreak servers. Thanks for the help! =^-^=

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Or just post in this thread again. No need for another thread.

Their IDs can be found from HLStats, searching for the players on the Jailbreak stats. Or via 'Recently Player With' friends on Steam, and tracing the ID from their profile URLs.

Cba to go detective mode on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom