Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blackwonder LA Hightower: Problem Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickyspam

Hi, I'd like to just mention a problem I'd seen recently on the Blackwonder LA Hightower servers. Players named CEO of CBT and his friend Azzy are constantly abusing their power. I have been banned from the server for "spawncamping". This, however, isn't true. CEO's idea of spawn camping is me (name on steam: stickyspam) just playing pyro and waiting for him to come out and kill him. Countless players have killed me, including him, at spawn, and I don't complain, nor does anyone in the server but him and Azzy. Additionally, Azzy and CEO seem to enjoy telling players playing certain classes to kill themselves and other inappropriate insults. I love playing demoman and CEO, on the mic, endlessly mocks me for my choice and others as well who play soldier and demoman.

Although I do enjoy some intense competition, this bitterness and stinging abuse of admin power and banning is unfortunate. I really do enjoy the Blackwonder servers for the players, and I hope this post brings some insight to the few problems it has. CEO can just complain to his friend, Azzy, about a player who he just doesn't like, and that person will be banned.

Thank you for reading this post.

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

It's worth noting that I do not know CEO at all. This was my first time meeting him. But if CEO was my 'friend,' don't you think I would've punished you much sooner w/o evidence? He seems pretty mad at me.

Needless to say, it was only a day ban. I'll still post my demo here for an unbiased opinion from other staff members, but the odds are that the ban will expire before any admins or the like respond to it.

And where are you getting this idea that I'm telling people to kill themselves?

Side Note: Lime Scout was also punished for micspam. Frag was also punished for spawncamping, if you're trying to say that I'm biased.

(Not part of the demo, but after I enforced the bans/mute, CEO asked me something along the lines of 'what took you so long?' To which I responded with a stern 'Consider that I would need evidence to punish.' I know I can't back that up with proof, but I'm just saying it to assure that I DO NOT know CEO.)

Attachments

• StickyspamAndFrag.dem
    2.2 MB · Views: 160

stickyspam

Without watching the demo I'm already skeptical that a single individual can cover all three hightower spawn exists at the same time.

Will prolly watch tomorrow before tonks.

Thank you, it's frustrating when people think spawncamping with 1 person is possible. Keep in mind that I was the only one spawncamping the main exit on red hightower. Also to Azzy, I apologize for the accusation of you being friends with CEO. However, I'd like to add that CEO kind of just took the damage and didn't even fight back when I attacked him with the flamethrower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom