Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Blackwonder JB | Aus - Admins?

Mage Blaze

Strange
Hey, I'm an active community member as far as jailbreak goes in Blackwonder and I'm super happy that there's a server that I get good ping on and is reasonably full.
However, there is a problem on the new Australian Jailbreak server, the lack of admins and the high amount of Freekillers, MFK's, Warden Abusers and more.
I think it would serve Blackwonder well do start recruiting some newer admins for AUS so that this stops, I went through 3 and a half map changes of people with no mics, free killers, ect. and not once got a single game where we actually played jailbreak. This sucks because it takes away all the value in the server for me. I know for a fact that there are capable and willing players who would like the role Eg. Zombiez_. Is this something you could put some time towards?
Thanks,
Blaze.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hey, I'm an active community member as far as jailbreak goes in Blackwonder and I'm super happy that there's a server that I get good ping on and is reasonably full.
However, there is a problem on the new Australian Jailbreak server, the lack of admins and the high amount of Freekillers, MFK's, Warden Abusers and more.
I think it would serve Blackwonder well do start recruiting some newer admins for AUS so that this stops, I went through 3 and a half map changes of people with no mics, free killers, ect. and not once got a single game where we actually played jailbreak. This sucks because it takes away all the value in the server for me. I know for a fact that there are capable and willing players who would like the role Eg. Zombiez_. Is this something you could put some time towards?
Thanks,
Blaze.

I am not a staff and cannot represent their opinions, but from what I know, there is a staff shortage in the Asia region. From what I see, there are not many people applying in the first place, and Blackwonder still wants to keep the high standards for admins (meaning they won't just take any average joe off the sidewalk). Put all this together and you get the situation that is currently happening.
Please take what I say with a grain of salt, this is from my own viewpoint.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom