Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackWonder jailbreak "problems"

Turtle Gaming

Strange
Hello I would like to bring to attention problems with BlackWonders LA jailbreak. First off donors get a very bad rep on this server and many BlackWonder servers because of "donor power abuse" now spamming the votes is edging donor abuse but changing your hand/head size twice plus changing your player color is not "abusing". An example of a person who calls out a donor who did the right thing is drugs. Drugs free killed,went afk while he was a warden, denied multiple last requests, and chat spammed. I then proceeded to vote mute then slay him. He then got really angry called every donor bad and chat spammed so I asked another donor on the server what to do (since i am relatively new to donor) so we vote gagged him. Third and final thing is that there are too many guards who do not have or use a mic till mic checks this just kinda makes me mad.

Please send feedback was I wrong or was Drugs wrong?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You should record a demo next time and make a report so the admins can decide and also so that there's proper evidence.

Based on what you say though you did the right thing however I can't tell whether you did a mic check or not at the end of the long paragraph. If you did, stop. That is donor abuse and can get your donor removed. You can only mute people after they have broken the rules not just because they don't feel like talking.

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
You did the right thing Turtle Gaming, good job

But next time, record and report so admins can dish out a larger punishment (Since vote punishments only last 30 minutes)

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
Hello I would like to bring to attention problems with BlackWonders LA jailbreak. First off donors get a very bad rep on this server and many BlackWonder servers because of "donor power abuse" now spamming the votes is edging donor abuse but changing your hand/head size twice plus changing your player color is not "abusing". An example of a person who calls out a donor who did the right thing is drugs. Drugs free killed,went afk while he was a warden, denied multiple last requests, and chat spammed. I then proceeded to vote mute then slay him. He then got really angry called every donor bad and chat spammed so I asked another donor on the server what to do (since i am relatively new to donor) so we vote gagged him. Third and final thing is that there are too many guards who do not have or use a mic till mic checks this just kinda makes me mad.

Please send feedback was I wrong or was Drugs wrong?
LA is alright dude checkout TX i only saw Jim there one time but not even donors just always about 7 kids from philippine or something similar farming there stranges or whatever. I can definetly also say people are doing 2 many unnessecary votemutes. I mean comeon dude if i put some music in for 3 seconds be polite and wait until i reach a certain time so it was spamming!

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom