Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Blackout Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
Its all servers including Tf2, Gmod And Csgo. It's the server sv_enablebunnyhopping 1 isnt on and aa is like 12
um Is that even a command????? sv_enablebunnyhopping 1 isn't a command is it? You have it all wrong my friend. I think you got the wrong website. There are csgo bhop servers and it's bhopping because of a server sided plugin. It does not have to do with the console. Any way I can help you with your problem? Maybe redirect you or help you form your request?

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
Yea the server is kinda screwed. Like the air acceleration and stuff is messed up. Also it takes about 10 minutes for the server to load its own settings...

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
um Is that even a command????? sv_enablebunnyhopping 1 isn't a command is it? You have it all wrong my friend. I think you got the wrong website. There are csgo bhop servers and it's bhopping because of a server sided plugin. It does not have to do with the console. Any way I can help you with your problem? Maybe redirect you or help you form your request?

Incorrect. It is a command. It's a server side cvar. You just don't have access to it. It's a generic command to enable bhop.

Bhopping is not a server plugin in CSGO. Bhop, air acceleration etc etc are all built in cvars.

Also, you don't know how plugins work. We still interact with plugins via the console too. Normally these cvars are set in configs so they trigger every round, but I could still go on a server and change the plugin's settings via their own commands - i.e sm_cvar sm_rtd_disabled "toxic,godmode" to disable just those RTDs and enable all the others. Same goes for changing any other server setting. Sv_ commands are Source cvars, for operators to configure, not commands you execute normally like sm_map.

AA = Air Acceleration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ice

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
Incorrect. It is a command. It's a server side cvar. You just don't have access to it. It's a generic command to enable bhop.

Bhopping is not a server plugin in CSGO. Bhop, air acceleration etc etc are all built in cvars.

Also, you don't know how plugins work. We still interact with plugins via the console too. Normally these cvars are set in configs so they trigger every round, but I could still go on a server and change the plugin's settings via their own commands - i.e sm_cvar sm_rtd_disabled "toxic,godmode" to disable just those RTDs and enable all the others. Same goes for changing any other server setting. Sv_ commands are Source cvars, for operators to configure, not commands you execute normally like sm_map.

AA = Air Acceleration.
Lol I saw this video on it. Got taught wrong I think, sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom